2019 Air Miles Shop The Block

National - AIRMILESSHOPS.CA - 50 BAMs WUS $100 or more in a single transaction (Nov 14th to Dec 27th)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2020 10:16 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 27, 2016
897 posts
973 upvotes
Kanata

National - AIRMILESSHOPS.CA - 50 BAMs WUS $100 or more in a single transaction (Nov 14th to Dec 27th)

OFFER

* Get 50 BAMs WUS $100 or more in a single transaction at airmilesshops.ca between November 14th and December 27th, 2019

FINE PRINT

>>>Travel sites excluded
* LIMITED TIME OFFER: Between 00:00:01 AM ET on November 14 and 23:59:59 PM ET on December 27, 2019, get 50 Bonus Miles when you make an eligible purchase of $100 or more, excluding shipping, duties and taxes, in a single transaction, through airmilesshops.ca at participating online stores. One Bonus Miles offer per Collector Account. Collectors must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to get Reward Miles and qualify for this offer. This offer does not apply to purchases or sign ups made at the following online stores: eHarmony, Wealthsimple, Weightwatchers, and any travel online stores (including, but not limited to travel bookings, car rentals, and hotel stays). Offer can be combined with other Bonus Reward Miles offers. This offer is valid on the purchase of gift cards only at online retailers who regularly offer Reward Miles on gift card purchases. See airmilesshops.ca for details. All online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. Please allow up to 120 days after the Bonus Offer end date for Bonus Miles to be posted to Collector Account.
153 replies
[OP]
Jul 27, 2016
897 posts
973 upvotes
Kanata
TIPS & TRICKS

November 29-December 6: airmilesshops.ca is having a site-wide 20x multiplier. This does stack with specific store multipliers - eg Amazon 5x
Check your emails for a BMO MasterCard opt-in 100 BAMs WUS $200 through airmileshops.ca at Amazon. (Nov 29 - Dec 2)
Check your emails for a targeted 25 BAMs WUS $20 through airmileshops.ca (Nov 21 - Dec 5)

***In order to help guarantee getting AirMiles on your purchase, you should follow the below steps:

0. TURN OFF YOUR AD-BLOCKER
1. Click the link in the airmilesshops.ca coupon from the STB site
2. Enter your AirMiles Collector Number on airmilesshops.ca
3. Search for and click on the Shop Now button on the store you wish to shop at
4. Add items to your shopping cart - you will likely not receive miles if there were items in your shopping cart or wishlist prior to clicking the Shop Now button on airmilesshops.ca
5. Complete the transaction in a single web session - make sure that you do not close/change the window/tab, or log off your computer before completing the transaction
Last edited by Howitzer1 on Dec 9th, 2019 9:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
[OP]
Jul 27, 2016
897 posts
973 upvotes
Kanata
Today I purchased $101.94 before tax at Amazon.ca, clicking through STB and then airmilesshop.ca

The wait begins.
Mar 31, 2005
992 posts
354 upvotes
Howitzer1 wrote: Today I purchased $101.94 before tax at Amazon.ca, clicking through STB and then airmilesshop.ca

The wait begins.
I will try to get my order in but I have a question for you or anyone that tried this before, previous years...

Amazon rarely sends my items in one shipment.

Will I have a problem if I order over $100 of goods, before hst but Amazon sends my one order out on two or three shipments, with separate invoices?

TIA
Nov 15, 2019
12 posts
11 upvotes
values99club wrote: I will try to get my order in but I have a question for you or anyone that tried this before, previous years...

Amazon rarely sends my items in one shipment.

Will I have a problem if I order over $100 of goods, before hst but Amazon sends my one order out on two or three shipments, with separate invoices?

Yes, you will. Now, when I shop at Amazon, I screengrab my order that shows everything on one page, the screen before you complete your checkout. Also grab any pages that detail bams if applicable, ie STB.

For this order, if you grab your invoice or order from myamazon, top tabs, you can grab your order and enjoy the long wait to call AMCSR.

TIA
Mar 31, 2005
992 posts
354 upvotes
bcbamgal wrote: Yes, you will. Now, when I shop at Amazon, I screengrab my order that shows everything on one page, the screen before you complete your checkout. Also grab any pages that detail bams if applicable, ie STB.

For this order, if you grab your invoice or order from myamazon, top tabs, you can grab your order and enjoy the long wait to call AMCSR.
Just like usual, they are shipping my $130 order into three separate shipments!
Oh well, hopefully I won't have a problem fulfilling this as one of my seven partner offers for my bonus 1200 airmiles!
Dec 28, 2007
997 posts
524 upvotes
I got an email offering me 100 miles when I opt-in and spend $200 at amazon.ca through airmilesshops.ca using my BMO AM WE Mastercard between Nov 29-Dec 2. Should stack with this STB offer. Email also says that there will be 20x miles sitewide at airmilesshops.ca from Nov 29-Dec 1 and another "amazing offer" for cyber monday.

Also got a separate "we miss you" email from airmilesshops offering 25 miles for a $20 purchase, which should also stack with the other offers.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2017
1555 posts
1467 upvotes
markg1000 wrote: anyone know if amazon giftcards work on this?
No, purchasing amazon gift cards via airmileshop.ca will not count.
Public Mobile , Freedom Mobile, Tangerine
[OP]
Jul 27, 2016
897 posts
973 upvotes
Kanata
My 5 base miles posted for that purchase I made on November 20th. Now I just need the 50 BAMs to post! At least I know it worked and that it's the proper amount ... compared to last year I never even got the base amount.

JUnit wrote: I got an email offering me 100 miles when I opt-in and spend $200 at amazon.ca through airmilesshops.ca using my BMO AM WE Mastercard between Nov 29-Dec 2. Should stack with this STB offer. Email also says that there will be 20x miles sitewide at airmilesshops.ca from Nov 29-Dec 1 and another "amazing offer" for cyber monday.

Also got a separate "we miss you" email from airmilesshops offering 25 miles for a $20 purchase, which should also stack with the other offers.
I saw these emails as well. I've added it to the TIPS AND TRICKS!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
5059 posts
2683 upvotes
email is out - get 10x the miles between Nov 25 - 28. We may get more on Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
2019-11-25.png
Do you think they deliberately spelled Friyay or someone just didn't even have spell checker :)
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14554 posts
11759 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
mkl38s wrote: email is out - get 10x the miles between Nov 25 - 28. We may get more on Black Friday and Cyber Monday?

2019-11-25.png

Do you think they deliberately spelled Friyay or someone just didn't even have spell checker :)
I do think they purposely misspelled Friday ... AMs likes their punnies

And ya I do think the offers will be different ... maybe even better for Black Friday & Cyber Monday

Thing is ... there are many retailers jumping on the PRE BLACK FRIDAY SALES bandwagon so no surprise to see AMShops doing this too

Nice if one is trying to coordinate event deadlines (ie Indigo for example, has a Pre Black Friday Online Sale running for their Plum Members ONLY thru to Wednesday ~ November 27th)
Aug 17, 2006
698 posts
137 upvotes
Does anybody know if Indigo still awards Airmiles for gift card purchases?
"The bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles per gallon."
-Bill Strickland
May 17, 2010
294 posts
270 upvotes
ottawa, ontario
Yes they do. I just did it recently and got the miles.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
5059 posts
2683 upvotes
Diskdoctor wrote: Does anybody know if Indigo still awards Airmiles for gift card purchases?
yes but you may have to get more than $100 to get the regular 5AM though

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)