Air Miles Archive

National - THE CHILDRENS PLACE - 10 BAMs WU Buy 3 or more Graphic Tshirts (March 21st thru April 21st)

• Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2019 5:02 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2003
4919 posts
5708 upvotes
I also attempted to contact Children's Place, but they only asked me to contact AM.
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
Sep 9, 2005
220 posts
20 upvotes
tflionsfan wrote:
Mar 31st, 2019 2:51 pm
I just did a chat with am because some in another group were debating if short-sleeve worked with this promo because the picture shows long. Anyway...she said both worked and the 10am bonus can take up to 120 days.
Thanks for information, do you know if the clearance will work with the promotion or not?
Oct 8, 2015
703 posts
377 upvotes
My online order is delivered but the invoice does not show my AM number. Is that correct?
Jan 12, 2006
695 posts
99 upvotes
Edmonton
qiao wrote:
Apr 1st, 2019 9:59 pm
Thanks for information, do you know if the clearance will work with the promotion or not?
No. It's clearly stated in the back of the coupon.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2002
4388 posts
708 upvotes
naticom wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2019 6:10 am
My online order is delivered but the invoice does not show my AM number. Is that correct?
I have the same issue. I entered AM number during check out, but nowhere on actual or emailed invoice does it contain the associated AM number with the order. How would we challenge AM if this is not counted as an offer completion?
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2003
4919 posts
5708 upvotes
My online order for the ShopTheBlock 2018 didn't show my AM number on the order confirmation, but I got the bonus AM the next day. It was "Shop XX+ amount and get YY BAM" though.
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
Oct 8, 2015
703 posts
377 upvotes
Tried to give them a call but their call center is so lame....always have to wait more than 30 min so I just hung up.
joshmxpx wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2019 7:28 am
I have the same issue. I entered AM number during check out, but nowhere on actual or emailed invoice does it contain the associated AM number with the order. How would we challenge AM if this is not counted as an offer completion?
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2010
2586 posts
630 upvotes
ttoommyy wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2019 8:30 pm
No. It's clearly stated in the back of the coupon.
Doesn't say it anywhere on the app offer.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1351 posts
2204 upvotes
Made this purchase of 3 graphic tees (they ever had the sign on the shelves), last week and nothing posted. On another card made a 50$ + purchase on Sunday, and it showed up the next day.
Oct 8, 2015
703 posts
377 upvotes
woke up really early in the morning and gave them a call...(5:50am pst)

the guy told me they wouldn't see any AM collector # in their system. All he could do for me is to forward me to AM csr. The AM csr told me I have to wait 60 days for the transaction to become visible in their system so I was suggested to keep the invoice which has to AM # on it..

We'll see

Why can't AM system be as good as PC points system?
Jan 12, 2006
695 posts
99 upvotes
Edmonton
I start to worry about this offer. Since 3 graphic tees are under $20, there isn't even 1 mile to keep the record of the purchase. And yet, no AM has been posted after over 2 weeks.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2002
4388 posts
708 upvotes
naticom wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 12:59 pm
woke up really early in the morning and gave them a call...(5:50am pst)

the guy told me they wouldn't see any AM collector # in their system. All he could do for me is to forward me to AM csr. The AM csr told me I have to wait 60 days for the transaction to become visible in their system so I was suggested to keep the invoice which has to AM # on it..

We'll see

Why can't AM system be as good as PC points system?
Do you have an invoice with AM on it? No invoice they provided either online or in paper with delivery had any mention of AM for me...
Jan 12, 2006
695 posts
99 upvotes
Edmonton
joshmxpx wrote:
Apr 14th, 2019 1:03 am
Do you have an invoice with AM on it? No invoice they provided either online or in paper with delivery had any mention of AM for me...
I took screenshots during my online purchase.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2002
4388 posts
708 upvotes
ttoommyy wrote:
Apr 14th, 2019 5:44 pm
I took screenshots during my online purchase.
Good thinking, should have done that too. AM noob here
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6101 posts
2134 upvotes
Moncton, NB
As someone mentionned it does say exclude clearance on the back of the store flyer coupons and on the mega miles website.

But it doesn't mention that anywhere on the airmiles app and that's where we were looking at the offers originally (we even loaded the coupon). Kind of frustrating because both my wife and I made and order over 2 weeks ago and we were wondering why no AM were posted yet.

The other issue I have is how the heck do you do if an item is on clearance. We went to Boys / Graphic Tees... and NONE of them are regular price. They are all $5.99 and no indication if they are on clearance or not.

I was hoping to have no frustration with this promo (since we never had before) but this offer is kind of ridiculous now that I found out about the "no clearance" restriction. I will try to have a chat with AM.