2019 Air Miles Mega Miles

National - THE CHILDRENS PLACE - 10 BAMs WU Buy 3 or more Graphic Tshirts (March 21st thru April 21st)

• Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2019 5:02 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 18, 2010
8 posts
4 upvotes
bc
nounou23 wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 9:29 am
As someone mentionned it does say exclude clearance on the back of the store flyer coupons and on the mega miles website.

But it doesn't mention that anywhere on the airmiles app and that's where we were looking at the offers originally (we even loaded the coupon). Kind of frustrating because both my wife and I made and order over 2 weeks ago and we were wondering why no AM were posted yet.

The other issue I have is how the heck do you do if an item is on clearance. We went to Boys / Graphic Tees... and NONE of them are regular price. They are all $5.99 and no indication if they are on clearance or not.

I was hoping to have no frustration with this promo (since we never had before) but this offer is kind of ridiculous now that I found out about the "no clearance" restriction. I will try to have a chat with AM.
I did this promo last year when it was “buy 2 or more graphic tees get 10 BAM”. I bought 2 toddler tees for $7.99 on sale, reg $10.95. Bought 11Apr18, posted 08May18. My in store receipt showed “Promo ID 346CP10”

If you paid $5.99 for boys tees, that’s the sale or promo price which is fine. If you paid $3.23 that’s the clearance price for some tees and those won’t qualify.

If you bought online, clearance and sale items are in different categories. In-store, normally sale and clearance items are in separate areas, and clearance items may have a red sticker on the tag.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
5814 posts
1876 upvotes
Moncton, NB
bluehills wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 12:27 pm
I did this promo last year when it was “buy 2 or more graphic tees get 10 BAM”. I bought 2 toddler tees for $7.99 on sale, reg $10.95. Bought 11Apr18, posted 08May18. My in store receipt showed “Promo ID 346CP10”

If you paid $5.99 for boys tees, that’s the sale or promo price which is fine. If you paid $3.23 that’s the clearance price for some tees and those won’t qualify.

If you bought online, clearance and sale items are in different categories. In-store, normally sale and clearance items are in separate areas, and clearance items may have a red sticker on the tag.
Thanks. I also did a chat with AM this morning and said we should be fine with our purchases.
May 1, 2018
689 posts
355 upvotes
Vancouver
Showing expired on the AM website... Does this end EST or PST because I'm in PST and it's not April 22 yet and nowhere does it state it ends EST time.

EDIT: seems like their website runs on EST considering I just placed an order yet it showed my order date was for Apr 22 when it's still Apr 21 for me. Guess I'll cancel my order
Oct 8, 2015
535 posts
245 upvotes
still did not see the miles for 3x t-shirts...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
8259 posts
5706 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
naticom wrote:
May 8th, 2019 10:09 am
still did not see the miles for 3x t-shirts...
As per the T&Cs, Retailers have up to 120 Days to POST any BONUS MILES

The Children’s Place is one of the Retailers who typically next day (or so) POST BASE MILES

But IIRC they almost always BATCH POST BONUS MILES

So you may have to wait awhile (it’s not even 14 Days / 2 Weeks yet since the end of MMs 2019)

Many AMs Partners, only BATCH POST once a month

If you haven’t seen these BAMs by Day 45, then ya there is an issue
Jul 10, 2007
25 posts
13 upvotes
toronto
Had my doubts about this one, but my BAM for this promo posted today.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2003
4840 posts
5554 upvotes
krayzah1 wrote:
May 10th, 2019 8:13 pm
Had my doubts about this one, but my BAM for this promo posted today.
Same here!
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
5814 posts
1876 upvotes
Moncton, NB
My wife and I got our airmiles today so that makes 5 offers for both of us. Yay!
Mar 7, 2006
372 posts
143 upvotes
I bought 3 clearance tees online without realizing that clearance items won't qualify. But got my BAM anyway. Score!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
5814 posts
1876 upvotes
Moncton, NB
ghu wrote:
May 11th, 2019 11:52 am
I bought 3 clearance tees online without realizing that clearance items won't qualify. But got my BAM anyway. Score!
My wife and I did the same thing but it didn't mention that it excluded clearance when checking on the AM app. I contacted AM and they put a note on our account since we had a picture of the Terms and Condition from the app. Anyway we are surprised to have received them.