2019 Air Miles Shop the Block

National (Except QC) - MISS FRESH.com - 25 BAMs for Every $ 55+ Order (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2019 5:03 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11124 posts
8337 upvotes
Eastern Ontario

National (Except QC) - MISS FRESH.com - 25 BAMs for Every $ 55+ Order (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

OFFER

25 Bonus AirMiles @ MISS FRESH.com for Every $ 55+ Order ... November 14th thru December 27th, 2019

COUPON STATUS - STB OFFER / PORTAL REQUIRED

>>> REFER TO THE AMs STB 2019 WEBSITE TO SEE COMPLETE DETAILS ON THE OFFER AND TO UTILIZE THE HOW TO USE / CLICK HERE SHOPPING PORTAL
= www.shoptheblock.ca

FINE PRINT

>>> Offer valid November 14 to December 27, 2019.
Bonus Miles cannot be combined with any MissFresh discounts or promotions in market.
Bonus Miles applicable on all orders placed with a Collector Number during the eligible period outside of Quebec.
Applicable Bonus Miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 120 days from date of delivery and will be allocated based on your Account preferences.
MissFresh reserves the right to change or cancel the offer at any time. ®™Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and MissFresh Inc

EXCLUDES QUEBEC

THREAD VERIFIED WITH STB WEBSITE - December 5th
7 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11124 posts
8337 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
TIPS & TRICKS

* This STB 2019 Offer is ideal for anyone who has signed up for MISS FRESH in the past and has an account with them
* In this situation, would work as a PARTNER COUNT

* Works as a Bonus Miles Offer for anyone who has signed up as a NEW Customer during STB 2019
See that Offer here = national-except-qc-miss-fresh-com-500-b ... h-2336390/
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9332 posts
2279 upvotes
Scarberia
does the MF PLU code 5$ off work on any AMS account or just the one u order it from? tia
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11124 posts
8337 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
mikka2017 wrote: does the MF PLU code 5$ off work on any AMS account or just the one u order it from? tia
As I understand it ...

The actual STB Offer is only available to those who already have a MISS FRESH Account
So someone who signed up during STB 2019, or at a previous time

The $ 5 Coupon towards pick up (vs delivery) is good to use at whatever store you do the pick up at
In Ontario, for example that’s Metro
In other provinces it’s going to be other stores / places ... as Metro isn’t outside of Quebec & Ontario

The $ 5 Bonus Coupon probably doesn’t have many / any restrictions on usage
As I recall back during STB 2018, some RFDers who had done the Miss Fresh Offer found they could use the $ 5 Metro Coupon over & over again on ANY shop at Metro from the time they received the coupon ... until it’s Expiry Date
(Just present it at the Cash Register ... didn’t seem tied to either a Miss Fresh Account or an AirMiles Account ... pretty much anyone who had it could use it)

So that $ 5 Coupon Code, ended up being more like $ 25+ in savings when all was said & done
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1662 posts
1387 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone else having trouble logging in to MissFresh Account?
Multi Millionaire in Points
Sep 9, 2005
222 posts
20 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote: As I understand it ...

The actual STB Offer is only available to those who already have a MISS FRESH Account
So someone who signed up during STB 2019, or at a previous time

The $ 5 Coupon towards pick up (vs delivery) is good to use at whatever store you do the pick up at
In Ontario, for example that’s Metro
In other provinces it’s going to be other stores / places ... as Metro isn’t outside of Quebec & Ontario

The $ 5 Bonus Coupon probably doesn’t have many / any restrictions on usage
As I recall back during STB 2018, some RFDers who had done the Miss Fresh Offer found they could use the $ 5 Metro Coupon over & over again on ANY shop at Metro from the time they received the coupon ... until it’s Expiry Date
(Just present it at the Cash Register ... didn’t seem tied to either a Miss Fresh Account or an AirMiles Account ... pretty much anyone who had it could use it)

So that $ 5 Coupon Code, ended up being more like $ 25+ in savings when all was said & done
They make the $5 coupon valid period short to be 2 weeks around Max. I ordered on Nov19, and I got the coupon valid date from Nov 14 to Nov 29. Last year, we can use this $5 coupon until the end of the year.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1662 posts
1387 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone? I still can't log back into my account, still waiting for them to reply. Expecting my first order coming Monday, what's the cut off date to skip the meal for the following Monday?
Multi Millionaire in Points
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11124 posts
8337 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
FoMoHotDeals wrote: Anyone? I still can't log back into my account, still waiting for them to reply. Expecting my first order coming Monday, what's the cut off date to skip the meal for the following Monday?
I was able to get in just now (went by doing a GOOGLE for the Miss Fresh Website)

Although I did not try to log in ... don’t have a Miss Fresh Account

As per their FAQs pg
How does the subscription work?

Our subscription is fully customizable, meaning you can choose your meals and your food products every week. Your basket will be automatically saved and will go through every Wednesday, 11:59 PM ET. Until this deadline, you always have the option to skip and to modify your delivery.
http://faq.missfresh.com/customer/en/po ... tion-work-

Maybe you want to try calling them ?
Still have questions or need help?

Send us an e-mail or call us at 1-844-647-7373.