2019 Air Miles Mega Miles

National - HUDSONS BAY / HBC REWARDS - 30 BAMs for Auto Convert to AMs Registration (March 21st thru April 25th)

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2019 8:33 am
Tags:
None
Mar 6, 2011
170 posts
28 upvotes
If my math is right you lose like 50% of your points value. So if you collect a lot of HBC points it might not be worth it. However, I just lost my entire balance because of a year of inactivity because I rarely shop at the Bay. So would have been better to get something than nothing.
Feb 21, 2019
88 posts
62 upvotes
I converted my HBC points for the first time and it showed up 15 AM so far (I have 6XX HBC points), but I haven't received the 30 BAMs yet. Is this normal?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
2120 posts
2563 upvotes
Langley, BC
I just signed up for HBC rewards, then I clicked the enroll to convert to AM through airmilesshop.ca and it gives this error once I entered my info:

"We could not process your request to Start Weekly Automatic Redemption of Hbc Rewards points for AIR MILES® reward miles. Please review the information shown below in red, before proceeding."

Yet there's nothing in red.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
3814 posts
1595 upvotes
steven80 wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2019 10:08 am
I just signed up for HBC rewards, then I clicked the enroll to convert to AM through airmilesshop.ca and it gives this error once I entered my info:

"We could not process your request to Start Weekly Automatic Redemption of Hbc Rewards points for AIR MILES® reward miles. Please review the information shown below in red, before proceeding."

Wait couple of days, your HBC account is not fully activated
Jan 2, 2019
8 posts
7 upvotes
steven80 wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2019 10:08 am

same thing happened to me (I tried the day I created the account). It worked the next day when I tried.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
2120 posts
2563 upvotes
Langley, BC
awesome: Your request to initiate automatic weekly redemption of Hbc Rewards points for AIR MILES® reward miles has completed successfully.

:)
Apr 3, 2019
2 posts
I set mine HBC conversion up and i my AM account says: “Gold bonus reward miles” and they gave me a +131 BAM, for some reason. No mention of “Mega Miles” though? BMO and shell both state Mega Miles but Safeway, Thriftys and Rona don’t mention it. This is my first time trying this promotion, is this normal?
Mar 12, 2017
217 posts
281 upvotes
Has anyone had some delay with this offer? I signed up I believe March 23, with a HBC account that had no points, and I have not seen any airmiles posted.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2002
4073 posts
442 upvotes
antigonah wrote:
Apr 4th, 2019 10:03 am
Has anyone had some delay with this offer? I signed up I believe March 23, with a HBC account that had no points, and I have not seen any airmiles posted.
Same boat as me, signed up around the same time for new HBC account, activated auto conversion a day or two later, nothing yet posted...
Nov 27, 2018
30 posts
105 upvotes
Got my +30 BAM on Apr 10th

Edit: got BAM on 2 different accounts. I didn't have any pts to convert on one acct and still got points
Mar 25, 2019
6 posts
7 upvotes
Got my 30 welcome bonus air miles. Signed up at least a week ago.
Mar 12, 2017
217 posts
281 upvotes
Finally got my 30 welcome bonus miles! And with that, I am done for this mega miles!!!
Oct 11, 2018
87 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
Got the 30 BAM from Hudsons Bay yesterday, still waiting for Samsung 50 BAM to be updated