Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Plenty

The National Mitten Registry~Win a prize

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 8th, 2005 9:04 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 24, 2004
911 posts
5 upvotes

[Plenty] The National Mitten Registry~Win a prize

More offers from Plenty
Free tote bag ....
Thought I would pass this along to all you great RFD's..... to anyone that has every lost a mitten..... ;)
Keep your eyes peeled for lost handwear. When you spot one, please send it with a short note detailing where and when you found it, as well as your name, address and contact information, to the address below. We'll send you an official National Post tote bag for your trouble and print a picture of the glove along with its vitals.

http://www.canada.com/national/national ... index.html

Then, with a bit of luck, the owner of the other mitten will spot its match and get in touch with us. We'll send it off to him or her, and a small degree of harmony will be restored to the wide world of winter wear.
Yes this is for real.... :D
~If the mitten is disintegrating, soiled or otherwise rendered unusable, please don't send it.
~If it's propped up on a post or looks as though it may soon be recovered, please leave it be.
~Though the loss of hats, scarves, earmuffs and other cold-weather gear is plenty annoying, we're focused on handwear only. Also, we're not looking for lost socks at this time, but we recommend checking behind the dryer. :lol:
~Please send found mittens along with a note explaining where and when it was found and your name and address to:
National Mitten Registry
c/o Benjamin Errett, National Post
300-1450 Don Mills Road
Don Mills
ON, M3B 3R5.
It's all in the punctuation:
An English professor wrote the words, "Woman without her man is nothing" on the blackboard and directed his students to punctuate it correctly.
The men wrote: "Woman, without her man, is nothing."
The women wrote: "Woman: Without her, man is nothing." :D
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 28, 2002
8423 posts
312 upvotes
Kitchener
Haha reading this stuff and looking at the pictures made me chuckle a few times. ONLY IN CANADA! :)
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2001
1332 posts
256 upvotes
Ottawa / Gatineau
OMG!!! That is soo... hummm... well, it's something! :D
RFD-Anon member #001 - "Hi, my name is Amazing2 and I buy almost everything in the Hot Deals section... Except all that iStuff!"

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)