2019 Air Miles Shop the Block

National - RED TAG.ca - 250 BAMs WU Book a Select Air Canada or WestJet Vacation Package (Nov 1st thru Dec 15th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2019 7:47 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2016
1024 posts
753 upvotes
Halifax

National - RED TAG.ca - 250 BAMs WU Book a Select Air Canada or WestJet Vacation Package (Nov 1st thru Dec 15th)

OFFER

250 BAMs @ RED TAG.ca When You Book a Select Air Canada or WestJet Vacations Package ... November 1st thru December 15th, 2019

COUPON STATUS - STB OFFER / PORTAL REQUIRED

>>> REFER TO THE AMs STB 2019 WEBSITE TO SEE COMPLETE DETAILS ON THE OFFER AND TO UTILIZE THE HOW TO USE / CLICK HERE BOOKING PORTAL
= www.shoptheblock.ca

FINE PRINT

* Offer is valid on new individual bookings made between November 1 and December 15, 2019 for travel between November 1 and October 31, 2020.
Valid on Bookings with a minimum spend of $ 999 CDN before taxes and fees and net of any credits, refunds, and reversals and any add-ins including insurance purchase with WestJet Vacations or Air Canada Vacations only.
Double, triple, or quad occupancy only.
Not valid on group bookings.
Deposit files do qualify based on the minimum spend mentioned above; however Bonus Miles will be applied after Final Payment has been received.
AirMiles Collector Number must be entered at the time of booking.
Not compatible with any other offer, promotion, and/or discounts.
Bonus Miles will be issued upon file payment.
Please allow up to 120 Days from the date of the final payment for Bonus Miles to be posted to Collector Account.
Red Label Vacations Inc. - d.b.a. ©️ 2019 Redtag.ca , B.C. Reg # 3597, ONT Reg # 50012834, Quebec Permit Holder # 703376

THREAD VERIFIED WITH STB WEBSITE - December 5th

OP EDITED by @PointsHubby for clarity - December 5th
A fan of RFD
2 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2016
1024 posts
753 upvotes
Halifax
Tips and Tricks :

The vacation packages that qualify are highly visible when searching.

Sometime a Supersaver may not qualify due to pricing, but the next level up may work if you want a particular hotel.

When checking out it may ask you what you want ... to check a bag OR to get the 250 Bonus Miles.
A fan of RFD
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11124 posts
8337 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
@rdiamond1 POST RELOCATED by PointsHubby - December 5th
rdiamond1 wrote:
I did this on Sunday Dec 1 and the miles posted on Dec 3rd.

I had shopped around before this at : Air Canada Vacation, Sell Off Vacations and Red Tag and found there was not much difference between the POSTED fare.

Sell Off was offering a $ 40 discount on the total and Red Tag 250 Bonus + 108 Base. So there was very little different in the end.

NOTE : Not my vacation - booked for daughter who will be off for almost a month before returning to the Arctic. She was happy with the price and the hotel.
I have booked flights a couple times a year for her so I am hoarding the points for the future.