2019 Air Miles Mega Miles

National - REWARDING YOUR OPINIONS - 15 BAMs for Joining & Completing Your First Survey (March 21st thru April 25th)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2019 12:26 am
Tags:
None
Apr 23, 2008
804 posts
88 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote:
Mar 23rd, 2019 12:36 am
That might not fly.

AirMiles sends out various Offers all the time on an ongoing basis
My inbox is full of them

This is a very specific MMs 2019 Offer
And one should be using the MMs 2019 Website and the HOW TO USE link to the REGISTRATION PORTAL to get these MMs BONUS MILES and the all important PARTNER COUNT

Know in past BIG BONUS Events some RFDers did not get what they thought they were owed
BECAUSE THEY DID NOT USE THE WEBSITE & PORTAL

Best bet for you is don’t stake it all on this one Offer
Make sure you do a 4th or 6th so you get your MMs BIG BONUS Miles down the road
I just realized that I completed my 1st survey without going thru AirMiles website & portal. However I just received an email from Rewarding Your Opinion that 15 AM with be posted in my account for completing 1st survey.
Do you think it is counted for MegaMiles?
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2735 posts
146 upvotes
Montreal
phht wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 9:39 am
I just realized that I completed my 1st survey without going thru AirMiles website & portal. However I just received an email from Rewarding Your Opinion that 15 AM with be posted in my account for completing 1st survey.
Do you think it is counted for MegaMiles?
I think so, because you did enter your airmiles number, and the email says you got the 15AM. If it was me, and it didn't count, I'd feel comfortable complaining about it in chat. (You don't have to admit to not going through the portal ;) )
Voted RFD Most Helpful/Knowledgeable User in 2008

SDM mini-FAQ
*GCs don't count as a purchase for SDM promotions.
*The maximtum you can redeem at any time is $500.
*For best value, get points with SDM promos, spend them at grocery stores.
Mar 30, 2017
139 posts
103 upvotes
Tried to complete a bunch of surveys they all failed after I answered a few questions say that I didn't meet the requirements for the survey

As far as I can tell I have never completed an entire survey

Then I get this in my E-mail ( screenshot below ) so maybe it worked I guess

I think I will make this my 6th offer and still do 5 others just to make sure I get the 1000AM
Images
  • Rewarding2.png
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2735 posts
146 upvotes
Montreal
kargesd wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 1:25 pm
Tried to complete a bunch of surveys they all failed after I answered a few questions say that I didn't meet the requirements for the survey

I think I will make this my 6th offer and still do 5 others just to make sure I get the 1000AM
Just try again tomorrow. Filling out more of your profile also might help. I just know I have a friend who signed up a few days ago. The first day, he was very frustrated because he experienced the same thing that you did. He filled out 60% of his profile questions, and the same thing kept happening. Then when he tried again the next day, surveys! He completed three, but there might even have been more available.
Voted RFD Most Helpful/Knowledgeable User in 2008

SDM mini-FAQ
*GCs don't count as a purchase for SDM promotions.
*The maximtum you can redeem at any time is $500.
*For best value, get points with SDM promos, spend them at grocery stores.
Oct 11, 2018
88 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto
I did this survey last Friday, got 15 Miles +2 other (random) Miles this morning
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1258 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto
Interesting that they want my birthday and full address for just survey.
Mar 30, 2017
139 posts
103 upvotes
kargesd wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 1:25 pm

Rewarding your opinions posted today I guess you get 1 AM for attempting a survey even if they don't let you finish it
Images
  • rewarding3.png
Jan 12, 2016
13 posts
11 upvotes
North York, ON
Warning! A few weeks after you register with this survey, you will start receiving telemarketer calls. I verified this by using my middle name and a secondary address, info no one else has access to.

The worst part is that those companies, who are not beholden to the limits you already accepted, may then sell your info to scammers.
Aug 19, 2009
29 posts
9 upvotes
Winnipeg
madcow0000 wrote:
Mar 30th, 2019 10:51 pm
Warning! A few weeks after you register with this survey, you will start receiving telemarketer calls. I verified this by using my middle name and a secondary address, info no one else has access to.

The worst part is that those companies, who are not beholden to the limits you already accepted, may then sell your info to scammers.
Thanks for the heads up, madcow0000.

I don't recall having to provide a phone number for the Survey Company's profile section.

Did the telemarketers call the phone number associated with your AIR MILES account?

BT
Sep 13, 2010
563 posts
148 upvotes
Montreal
What is it showing for the BAM when you check your account for anyone who did this?
Mine just says "Participation in research", no mention of MegaMiles like the other offers.
Wondering if this one will count.
Mar 25, 2019
6 posts
7 upvotes
TheComebackKid wrote: What is it showing for the BAM when you check your account for anyone who did this?
Mine just says "Participation in research", no mention of MegaMiles like the other offers.
Wondering if this one will count.
Yes it still counts. A lot of the offers just say “bonus miles” when they show up on your transactions but you can tell that it’s for the Mega Miles promotion just by looking at the amount of AM’s you get.
Jan 12, 2016
13 posts
11 upvotes
North York, ON
Barbie_Tonka wrote:
Mar 30th, 2019 11:18 pm
Thanks for the heads up, madcow0000.

I don't recall having to provide a phone number for the Survey Company's profile section.

Did the telemarketers call the phone number associated with your AIR MILES account?

BT
Yes, they targeted the phone number associated with my airmiles account.
Apr 6, 2007
295 posts
47 upvotes
Took a long time to fill out everything. And then, there was no survey that I qualified for!
May 8, 2015
186 posts
100 upvotes
East York, ON
1 mile from RYO would indicate an attempted but not completed survey. 1 mile is usually a disqualification reward. A completed survey is rewarded by at least 2 AM that is reflected on your AM account.
Therefore, suggest to make sure that until the end of the offer, at least one survey is rewarded by more than 1 AM.
Oct 3, 2018
774 posts
732 upvotes
GTA
Arggh, if you're signing up new for more than 1 person on the SAME computer, learn from my frustrations!

After signing up and being screened out + frustrated after approx 10 surveys, to still not complete 1st survey yet lol

1st TIP: before setting up 2nd new AM Collector, clear your History and Cache/Cookies

Otherwise, when you create a 2nd new account, you will get 0 surveys (or error message) as RYO thinks you are the same #1 New Account vs #2 New Account

Hmm time spent on this for 5th MM Offer, was it worth it? Hopefully, I will get more surveys to complete for mine this week! Thankfully, learned from mistakes with #1 account and we were able to complete 1st Survey for 2nd account.

2nd Tip: Think long and hard if you want to do this for 5th MM Offer if you have low patience/frustration threshold ... and don't leave until the last day, in case you're not able to complete 1st Survey on the day of account set up