2019 Air Miles Shop The Block

National - RONA - 20 BAMs WUB 1 LEPAGE’s *PL Premium* adhesive (295 or 825 ml) instore/online (Nov 14th thru Nov 27th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2019 12:09 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1260 posts
529 upvotes
North York, ON
Just bought Rona and Lowes PL Premium.
Rona 20 BAM on receipt- cashier knew to enter code 1058.
Lowes store CS (seemed very knowledgeable, she plays all the STB and BTS promos) told me BAM will eventually be entered on AM website.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
5379 posts
531 upvotes
magoot wrote: Just bought Rona and Lowes PL Premium.
Lowes store CS (seemed very knowledgeable, she plays all the STB and BTS promos) told me BAM will eventually be entered on AM website.
At Rona, did you notice whether the cashier enters the code during the purchase transaction, or after the payment for the transaction is processed?
Mar 30, 2017
237 posts
183 upvotes
tjason wrote: I have a quick question - I just bought this online, used the code (everything seemed to go right... when I entered the code a box popped up asking for my AM number, which I entered there, as well again as on the checkout screen), but the receipt does not reflect that any code was used. Is this normal, or should the promo be reflected on the receipt?

Thanks in advance!
I have not placed my order yet so I cant say what the receipt says but the website does show promo code applied under the promo code box after you enter your AM number
Images
  • promo code.png
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
2314 posts
1477 upvotes
Ontario
I just PM’ed at Rona and Lowe’s. They’re just down the block from each other. Easily knocked off 2 partners :)

Paid Rona $6.77 and Lowe’s $6.09 taxes incl. Lowe’s took 10% off $5.99

Burlington, ON Canadian Tire flyer has it for $5.99. Flyer ends tmrw.

Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1260 posts
529 upvotes
North York, ON
Arrow wrote: At Rona, did you notice whether the cashier enters the code during the purchase transaction, or after the payment for the transaction is processed?
Gave Cashier AM coupon.
Cashier first scanned PL Premium
Cashier scanned AM Card
Cashier entered Promo Code 1058
I paid via CC
Cashier glanced @ receipt and saw 20 BAM and told me I was good to go and that STB promo had been applied and accepted.
Last edited by magoot on Nov 16th, 2019 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
5126 posts
2743 upvotes
I think I will do both from Rona & Lowe's for all accounts. Since this promotion ends in 2 weeks, it's better to get them now. If we do other(s) later on, like AMS, Rexall $40+ or Sobeys $50+ or better LCBO offers in the next batch, etc We can always return these
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
1764 posts
157 upvotes
Rona, reno-depot, and lowes have these soprema rigid panels as one of their partners. I'm thinking of insulating my garage door with them. Would these insulation panels work for this? Dot sure how the cardboard look would be on the inside of the garage door, would be nice have a plain white. Any idea how to cover them, paint?
May 25, 2008
103 posts
40 upvotes
Mississauga
you may want to check if the adhesive is comparable with the insulation. some of the rigid panels dissolve on contact with some of the adhesives which is why they make a line specifically for foam insulation.
reggyDeal wrote: Rona, reno-depot, and lowes have these soprema rigid panels as one of their partners. I'm thinking of insulating my garage door with them. Would these insulation panels work for this? Dot sure how the cardboard look would be on the inside of the garage door, would be nice have a plain white. Any idea how to cover them, paint?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2006
3333 posts
1081 upvotes
Ontario
magoot wrote: Just bought Rona and Lowes PL Premium.
Lowes' PL Adhesive offer doesn't require coupon, right?
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay
Bank: Alterna (1.2%, no fees)
Brokers: IB (For. stocks/low comm)/Reg. RBCDI(service, USD)
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2005
1005 posts
374 upvotes
I just used my $10 coupon from last weeks flyer offer on the snowbrush to buy the Lepages construction adhesive and a filler item and didn't have to spend more money!!!
Received the 20 BAM...
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2017
1764 posts
157 upvotes
mkl38s wrote: I think I will do both from Rona & Lowe's for all accounts. Since this promotion ends in 2 weeks, it's better to get them now. If we do other(s) later on, like AMS, Rexall $40+ or Sobeys $50+ or better LCBO offers in the next batch, etc We can always return these
Return after you get the air mile points? Is that even possible?
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1260 posts
529 upvotes
North York, ON
minimalist wrote: Lowes' PL Adhesive offer doesn't require coupon, right?
Correct no coupon needed for Lowes Pl Premium. The Promo is by SKU?
From Promo:
"Lowe's Associate Instructions: scan all items, request and scan AIR MILES Card."
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
5126 posts
2743 upvotes
reggyDeal wrote: Return after you get the air mile points? Is that even possible?
Who said that? I was saying if I do another offer later and don’t need this (more than 7 done). Who would be stupid enough to risk 400 AM for $8?
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1318 posts
574 upvotes
Ottawa
Burlington, ON Canadian Tire flyer has it for $5.99. Flyer ends tmrw.
That must be a very specific flyer, my paper flyer matches online. No PLP in flyer, and expires Wed Nov 20.

[Added: $5.79 at CTire in Hull QC, wonder if I could use that as PM -- only 18min drive]

=aw
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15069 posts
12160 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
aw1883 wrote: That must be a very specific flyer, my paper flyer matches online. No PLP in flyer, and expires Wed Nov 20.

[Added: $5.79 at CTire in Hull QC, wonder if I could use that as PM -- only 18min drive]

=aw
Probably... but why not up your chances of it happening and buy the product at a Rona in Gatineau too
Chances are certainly higher for Price Matching if it’s a local store
I mean if it’s only an 18 minute drive.

And while in La Belle Province / Gatineau see if you cannot add a few more easy ones to your PARTNER COUNT
* Jean Coutu
* IGA
As both of them have BAMs for Redemptions (5 BAMs for a 95 AMs = $ 10)