2019 Air Miles Shop The Block

National - RONA - 20 BAMs WUB 1 LEPAGE’s *PL Premium* adhesive (295 or 825 ml) instore/online (Nov 14th thru Nov 27th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2019 12:09 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
5636 posts
1175 upvotes
Toronto
kiiaal wrote: Can u post a pic of the front of the coupon? Just want to confirm what I got is the correct coupon.

I got what looks like a photocopy or a computer printout...which is strange.

Thanks!

813AF79C-6979-4ED7-BAC7-B54FF42CF28B.jpeg
Got the same printout like yours. I agree that you blocked the barcode.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2009
2583 posts
1447 upvotes
Montreal
minimalist wrote: Yeah. But she threw me off when she said I have to pay first before scanning AM card. Very strange...Tapped my CC then she scanned my AM and entered the coupon code. I see the AM # on receipt but no mention of BAM or promo code.
Sounds like she never entered the code. Rona receipt should show the 20 BAMs, mine does. Also had to pay before taking care of AM stuff, seems typical at Rona.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
5367 posts
517 upvotes
Did this one today.
The RONA store I went to does the AM transaction AFTER payment is completed.
During the entry of the AM card, there is a drop-down field for the casher to enter the promo code.

Based on earlier replies in this thread, it leads me to conclude that there are perhaps 2 different RONA POS systems - one that takes the AM card during the transaction before the payment is made, and one that asks for the AM card (and any promos) after payment is made.
Aug 12, 2006
367 posts
134 upvotes
I also went to Rona today (one that's closing) and the cashier said since they're in liquidation now they're not longer participating in Air Miles.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14554 posts
11762 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Sea wrote: I also went to Rona today (one that's closing) and the cashier said since they're in liquidation now they're not longer participating in Air Miles.
Thanks... will adjust the OP / TIPS & TRICKS
Care to share which Rona ?
Nov 15, 2019
12 posts
11 upvotes
I purchased online the lepage 295 ml on the 17th and had a friend pick up for me and I told her to keep it as I already have one from Lowes. My 20 bam posted the next day from Lowes but I still have not received bams from Rona. Earlier there were posts that those who bought on the 16th posted last Friday?

Anyone who bought it online, have you received the 20 bam yet? (I did enter 1058 and my AM number but nothing showed on my order receipt but did have the name of who was picking it up. She threw away the store receipt so cannot tell if it was on it.)
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2017
1555 posts
1467 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote: Thanks... will adjust the OP / TIPS & TRICKS
Care to share which Rona ?
Interesting. I went to the Rona Ellerslie Edmonton (closing store) and I was able to use coupon for the airmails deal and it showed up on my receipt. I will update if I don't get the air miles.
Public Mobile , Freedom Mobile, Tangerine
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14554 posts
11762 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Dunkster wrote: Interesting. I went to the Rona Ellerslie Edmonton (closing store) and I was able to use coupon for the airmails deal and it showed up on my receipt. I will update if I don't get the air miles.
Ya ... I am beginning to think it depends on the store
As each store is a franchise
So it’s up to the Owner no doubt on whether they are honouring AMs or not

Think if it’s on the receipt
Then you should be fine
Aug 12, 2006
367 posts
134 upvotes
It was the Oshawa Rona that said they were no longer doing AM.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7475 posts
4955 upvotes
Canada
ricedion wrote: Got the adhesive 20 airmiles
Alaskan de ice free 10 coupon
First 100 customer 150 airmiles
Paid with free gift card I got from Lowe's last week
1 STB completed
Perfect deal!!

You won't see the 150 airmiles on the receipt. But there's a code they entered if you are first 100 customer on Sat
I did exactly that too....... Did the 150 airmiles post in your account yet?
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
2617 posts
1333 upvotes
RFDQ1016 wrote: I did exactly that too....... Did the 150 airmiles post in your account yet?
also waiting to see the 150 ... as I got an Onyx offer, earn 100 AM get 50 BAM
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
5636 posts
1175 upvotes
Toronto
RFDQ1016 wrote: I did exactly that too....... Did the 150 airmiles post in your account yet?
Not yet. They posted the STB 20 plus 1 regular mile only
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2017
1555 posts
1467 upvotes
It took about 3 business days, but I did receive the 20 air miles from one of the "closing" Rona stores + 20% everything discount.
Public Mobile , Freedom Mobile, Tangerine
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
11905 posts
2100 upvotes
Mississauga
I just ordered this online for in-store pickup, making sure to enter in the promo code and my AM number to avoid the hassles that some of you guys have had.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)