2019 Air Miles Mega Miles

National - RONA - Various BAMs WU Use Cash Miles Offers (April 4th thru April 24th)

• Last Updated:
  • May 1st, 2019 2:17 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
9135 posts
6454 upvotes
Eastern Ontario

National - RONA - Various BAMs WU Use Cash Miles Offers (April 4th thru April 24th)

OFFERS

* 15 Bonus AirMiles @ RONA When You Use 95 Cash Miles for $ 10 towards your purchases ... April 4th thru April 24th

* 25 Bonus AirMiles @ RONA When You Use 190 Cash Miles for $ 20 towards your purchase ... April 4th thru April 24th

FINE PRINT

>>> NO COUPON. REQUIRED
Last edited by PointsHubby on Mar 21st, 2019 2:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
53 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
9135 posts
6454 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
PLACE HOLDER
For TIPS & TRICKS
Jun 18, 2018
397 posts
184 upvotes
What's good to buy here? Best thing I can see is some $15-20 fan for the summer LOL
Feb 8, 2015
198 posts
80 upvotes
Manotick, ON
Is the QC Rona called L'entrepot Rona the same thing as the Ontario's Rona ?

Do they count as 2 partners or 1 partner?
Jan 18, 2007
95 posts
19 upvotes
Calgary
Electrah wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 10:49 pm
What's good to buy here? Best thing I can see is some $15-20 fan for the summer LOL
I''m planning to pick up some LED light bulbs. Furnace filters might be another good filler.
Jul 27, 2016
485 posts
396 upvotes
Kanata
Electrah wrote:
Mar 26th, 2019 10:49 pm
pedcat wrote:
Mar 28th, 2019 2:06 pm
I''m planning to pick up some LED light bulbs. Furnace filters might be another good filler.
Also check the Clearance section of the store you're going to visit. Rona can have some pretty decent deals... A few months ago I got some LED pot lights for my basement, only paid $4.50 each, regular price was $44.99.

Remember to set the store selector to YOUR store when shopping and looking at prices. The clearance section is very different store to store.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2012
1787 posts
578 upvotes
Toronto
I'm planning on redeeming 95 miles on April 4th.

I have never redeemed miles at RONA.

Can you redeem with the barcode/app etc. or do you need the actual physical card.

I know at Metro/SOBEYS/Rexall the app works fine, but the physical card is needed at SHELL.. not sure about RONA. Any info would be appreciated! :)
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
9135 posts
6454 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
garmium wrote:
Mar 28th, 2019 10:00 am
Is the QC Rona called L'entrepot Rona the same thing as the Ontario's Rona ?

Do they count as 2 partners or 1 partner?
Yes, Rona is L’entrepot Rona in Quebec
(L’entrepot = Warehouse)

So they are the same NATIONAL Partner for AirMiles ... and you can only use them once for the MMs PARTNER COUNT

However... Reno Depot & Lowes are both part of the Lowes Group also
But for AirMiles they are considered DISTINCT FULL PARTNERS
(Ie different logos on the MMs Website = www.airmilesmegamiles.ca)

For the 2019 MegaMiles Event, you can refer to the website for PARTICIPATING PARTNERS
DISTINCT PARTNERS are listed by name & logo... different logos = different partners

In addition to the MegaMiles Website the easiest way to know DISTINCT AMs Partners overall during the year
Is to consult the AMs INSTORE PARTNERS DIRECTORY = https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/SponsorDi ... En+magasin
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2843 posts
1189 upvotes
Waterloo
I have three questions that are related:

The fine print says “Valid at participating Rona locations only”. How do you know what is a participating location?

Does it need to be a “Home & Garden” Rona? When I look at the locations on their website it seems there is a distinction between a “Home & Garden” and regular Rona?

Furthermore, the location closest to me is in Kitchener but it’s called “BFD Building Centre Inc.”? Wtf. Apparently it’s an “Independent RONA affiliate”…I’m assuming this wouldn’t count right?
Sep 26, 2011
103 posts
55 upvotes
crystallight wrote:
Apr 1st, 2019 2:20 pm
the location closest to me is in Kitchener but it’s called “BFD Building Centre Inc.”? Wtf. Apparently it’s an “Independent RONA affiliate”…I’m assuming this wouldn’t count right?
Yep, formerly (or maybe still partially) Boyer Fence & Deck. I've been in there once or twice... basically a mini-Rona store. Wouldn't count on them having anything in stock except for building decks and fences. gRoan-uh bLowe's!!
If you're in Waterloo, just go to Lowe's and have the customer service desk price match to Rona, like I did. No coupon required at Lowe's. Receipt says nothing about AM earned, but the +12 bonus miles appeared on my statement in two days or so.
The "Green Cross" grass seed is, not surprisingly, a Lowe's private label, now also sold at Rona since Lowe's bought Rona.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2843 posts
1189 upvotes
Waterloo
canaduh wrote:
Apr 1st, 2019 2:51 pm
Yep, formerly (or maybe still partially) Boyer Fence & Deck. I've been in there once or twice... basically a mini-Rona store. Wouldn't count on them having anything in stock except for building decks and fences. gRoan-uh bLowe's!!
If you're in Waterloo, just go to Lowe's and have the customer service desk price match to Rona, like I did. No coupon required at Lowe's. Receipt says nothing about AM earned, but the +12 bonus miles appeared on my statement in two days or so.
The "Green Cross" grass seed is, not surprisingly, a Lowe's private label, now also sold at Rona since Lowe's bought Rona.
I don't need lawn seed though. My plan was to redeem 95AM for $10 worth of stuff at Rona that I'll actually use. Lowes doesn't have a similar AM offer.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
3916 posts
1665 upvotes
Saw their this week new flyer, I will probably redeem for some light bulbs, maybe the motion detector bulb. It’s $9.99 so will need some filler
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2012
1787 posts
578 upvotes
Toronto
redeemed today for a BBQ thermometer probe.
Dec 31, 2008
288 posts
205 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
mkl38s wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2019 8:58 am
Saw their this week new flyer, I will probably redeem for some light bulbs, maybe the motion detector bulb. It’s $9.99 so will need some filler
You can redeem cash miles on the after-tax amount.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2001
4994 posts
351 upvotes
svattom wrote:
Apr 4th, 2019 9:17 pm
You can redeem cash miles on the after-tax amount.
But the terms and conditions state:

Offer applies when using AIR MILES Cash in-store in increments of 95 or 190 Cash Miles, towards an eligible purchase of $10 or $20 more [sic], in a single transaction made at participating RONA stores, excluding taxes, the purchase of gift cards and near-cash products.