2019 Air Miles Shop The Block

National - SAMSUNG PAY - 100 BAMs WU Link Your AMs # for the 1st time (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2020 12:28 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 5, 2013
114 posts
116 upvotes

National - SAMSUNG PAY - 100 BAMs WU Link Your AMs # for the 1st time (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

OFFER

100 Bonus AirMiles when you link your AirMiles Card # the 1st time to your SAMSUNG Account ... November 14th thru December 27th, 2019

COUPON STATUS - COUPON NOT REQUIRED ... BUT using the Registration Portal on the STB Website = www.shoptheblock.ca is advised for best results

See the Offer, HOW TO USE and CLICK HERE once the coupon flips

FINE PRINT

>>> Offer valid November 14th to December 27th, 2019 to AMs Collectors who have not already linked their AMs Collector Number to a Samsung Account prior to November 14, 2019.
Any AMs Collector Number that has previously to any Samsung Account prior to November 14, 2019 is not eligible.
Valid by accessing Samsung.com using the “Log In” button at the top right corner of the page and following the online instructions to enter your AMs Collector Number.
If you do not have a Samsung Account you may create it at Samsung,com
If you have forgotten your Samsung Account ID or Password, you may retrieve them at Samsung.com by clicking on the “Log In” button.
Limit of one 100 Bonus Miles Offer per AMs Collector Number.
Offer CAN BE COMBINED with other AIRMILES Bonus Offers available from Samsung.

®️™️ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under License by LoyaltyOne Co., and Samsung.
THREAD VERIFIED WITH STB WEBSITE - December 10th
36 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14495 posts
11703 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
TIPS & TRICKS

* FOR BEST RESULTS use the REGISTRATION PORTAL LINK that is on the AMs Shop The Block Website inside the OFFER ... HOW TO USE INSTRUCTIONS

* T&Cs clearly say it’s a ONE TIME OFFER ... and those who previously enrolled DO NOT QUALIFY
YMMV

* The 100 BAMs is for linking your AMs Collector Number to your Existing Samsung Account (or creating one). This is so Samsung can send you emails in hopes of gaining your business. There is NO NEED to download the App, or install the Samsung Pay Wallet. Though you can if you want to. Samsung Pay’s Wallet is like Apple Wallet ... but for Android / Samsung Devices.

* Relatively Easy OFFER / PARTNER COUNT for anyone who’s not done it before
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14495 posts
11703 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
@kookzy POST RELOCATED by Points Hubby - December 10th
kookzy wrote: Received an email from Airmiles with this Partner Offer:

Offer was previously 25 BAM. Might be incentive for anyone that hasn't signed up yet?
(You don't need an existing account)

Too bad I've already linked with Samsung at the beginning of STB 2019 :(
Please note the STB 2019 SUB FORUM is meant to operate / look much like the RFD HOT DEALS FORUM

Here each thread relates to a specific STB 2019 Offer

I have moved your post, so it will now become a reply within a Thread I will create for the SAMSUNG STB 2019 Offer, following the prescribed format

Thanks

Points Hubby
STB 2019 SUB FORUM Host

NOTE - Anyone can create a genuine STB 2019 Offer Thread. The instructions on how to do so are found in the STICKIES at the top of the SUB FORUM
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14495 posts
11703 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
@kookzy
The 100 BAMs has been the bonus for signing up the entire run of STB 2019

I agree it’s a good deal / easy PARTNER COUNT for anyone who hasn’t done it previously

And ya the key just lies in having a SAMSUNG Account ... anyone can do that
No need to own a Samsung device .. or download the SAMSUNG PAY App

All Samsung is looking for is one to create an account with them so they can send out emails in hopes that someone will buy a Samsung Product in the future

So this is an EXTREMELY EASY AMs Challenge for anyone who hasn’t done it before
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14495 posts
11703 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
100 BAMs this event.

Was just 50 BAMs during MegaMiles 2019
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
8092 posts
4598 upvotes
Kootenays
Thanks guys. I've always avoided this one as I have no use for Samsung Pay and didn't want to give them my info. I have a Samsung account because of grief with my phone and needing tech help with it. Just adding my AM# and locking it seems to have fit the requirements. Of course, like all things Airmiles and Shop the Block, I've documented it.

Wed 2019-12-11 12:43 PM
The following is a record of your online chat.
General Info
Chat start time December 11, 2019 2:34:43 PM EST
Chat end time December 11, 2019 2:42:17 PM EST
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:07:34
Operator Aiden
Chat Transcript
Info: Thank you for choosing to chat with us. An agent will be with you shortly.

Experience the Galaxy Fold. Limited quantities available December 6th exclusively at Samsung Experience Stores across Canada. Visit Samsung.com to find the location nearest to you.
Info: You are now chatting with Aiden.
Aiden: Hi, thank you for contacting Samsung Canada support. How may I assist you today?
Scott: I'm trying to link my airmiles acount number to qualify for Shop the Block
Aiden: I will try my best to help you.
Aiden: Could you please explain it more to assist you properly?
Scott: I've added it to my account profile and applied the "lock". Is this all I have to do?
Aiden: May I know the model number of the device you are using now?
Scott: I'm adding it through my laptop. If you're not familiar with the Airmiles Shop the Block promo, can you please pass me on to someone that is?
Aiden: on the Samsung account to link the airmiles you need to enter the airmiles card number and lock it.
Scott: I've done that. Do I have to click Modify my account or anything else?
Aiden: Not to do anything now. You have done correct.
Scott: Thank you.

Tough going in BC this year, but I think I have all 7 now!
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
1946 posts
422 upvotes
St. Johns
I did this offer a few weeks ago and still haven't seen any miles from the promotion. Has anyone done this offer and received their bonus?
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14495 posts
11703 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
RyanS219 wrote: I did this offer a few weeks ago and still haven't seen any miles from the promotion. Has anyone done this offer and received their bonus?
In PAST BIG BONUS Events Samsung has chosen to BATCH POST their Bonus Miles
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1026 posts
421 upvotes
Does Samsung Pay work on tablets? Could I use a tablet to pay at POS terminal?
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1026 posts
421 upvotes
Also: do you have to give them your credit card when you sign up? Or is creating an account and adding your air miles number enough?
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14495 posts
11703 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
ariel wrote: Also: do you have to give them your credit card when you sign up? Or is creating an account and adding your air miles number enough?
ariel wrote: Does Samsung Pay work on tablets? Could I use a tablet to pay at POS terminal?
To get the AirMiles STB 2019 Offer
All you have to do is create an account with Samsung
And give them your AirMiles Card #
That’s it ... that’s all
It’s so they can send you emails about their Products

For more info on how this all works, see the OP in this thread as well as the STB 2019 website = www.shoptheblock.ca
To register for a Samsung Account ... and to ensure you get the STB 2019 BONUS BAMs & PARTNER COUNT use the website & the Registration Portal

Samsung Pay is an App
Once you have a Samsung account
You have the option of signing up / getting this particular App
(But not at all necessary for the STB 2019 Offer)

THATS IT ... THATS ALL

The Samsung Pay App ... is a whole other ball of wax
It’s samsung’s Version of Apple Wallet
But for Androids ... and especially Samsung Devices
The Samsung Pay App Website has info on what devices are or are not compatible at this time

There is an additional REGULAR AMs offer from Samsung (as a FULL AMs Partner) if you get the App
And then use it regularly to keep / show an e-version of your AirMiles Card at AMs Partners
It pays out so many AMs per use / week / month

Info about that can be found in the RFD ONGOING 2019 AirMiles Thread
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/air-mile ... d-2253595/
Go to the first page of the thread, and type the keywords ... Samsung Pay
Into the SEARCH THIS THREAD box
To find past discussions from throughout 2019

Personally, I am not a big fan of the E Wallets
So I don’t have Samsung Pay App
I just only ever signed up for the Samsung Account to get an EASY PARTNER COUNT
(Think it was STB 2017)

NOW... if Samsung Pay was to offer another Promo during an AMs BIG BONUS Event (like STB - MegaMiles etc)
Where I could pick up some more BAMs + a PARTNER COUNT for downloading the App
Lol, I would be all over that

But until then I see no use

BTW... the ads from Samsung having my email account info is few & far between
So no worries there

AND NO ... no where in any of the STB Offer will you have to share CC info
It’s pretty much just your email address & AMs # as I recall
If you sign up for Samsung Pay App ... then I suppose YES you might have to share some CC info if you plan to store a CC in their EWallet ... but not for Membership Cards, or Loyalty Cards like AirMiles
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1026 posts
421 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote: To get the AirMiles STB 2019 Offer
All you have to do is create an account with Samsung
And give them your AirMiles Card #
That’s it ... that’s all
It’s so they can send you emails about their Products

For more info on how this all works, see the OP in this thread as well as the STB 2019 website = www.shoptheblock.ca
To register for a Samsung Account ... and to ensure you get the STB 2019 BONUS BAMs & PARTNER COUNT use the website & the Registration Portal

Samsung Pay is an App
Once you have a Samsung account
You gave the option of signing up / getting this particular App
(But not at all necessary for the STB 2019 Offer)

THATS IT ... THATS ALL

The Samsung Pay App ... is a whole other ball of wax
It’s samsung’s Version of Apple Wallet
But for Androids ... and especially Samsung Devices
The Samsung Pay App Website has info on what devices are or are not compatible at this time

There is an additional REGULAR AMs offer from Samsung (as a FULL AMs Partner) if you get the App
And then use it regularly to keep / show an e-version of your AirMiles Card at AMs Partners
It pays out so many AMs per use / week / month

Info about that can be found in the RFD ONGOING 2019 AirMiles Thread
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/air-mile ... d-2253595/
Go to the first page of the thread, and type the keywords ... Samsung Pay
Into the SEARCH THIS THREAD box
To find past discussions from throughout 2019

Personally, I am not a big fan of the E Wallets
So I don’t have Samsung Pay App
I just only ever signed up for the Samsung Account to get an EASY PARTNER COUNT
(Think it was STB 2017)

NOW... if Samsung Pay was to offer another Promo during an AMs BIG BONUS Event (like STB - MegaMiles etc)
Where I could pick up some more BAMs + a PARTNER COUNT for downloading the App
Lol, I would be all over that

But until then I see no use

BTW... the ads from Samsung having my email account info is few & far between
So no worries there

AND NO ... no where in any of the STB Offer will you have to share CC info
It’s pretty much just your email address & AMs # as I recall
If you sign up for Samsung Pay App ... then I suppose YES you might have to share some CC info if you plan to store a CC in their EWallet ... but not for Membership Cards, or Loyalty Cards like AirMiles
Thank you for such detailed information. I was assuming that Samsung Pay was their version of Apple pay - digital wallet requiring card. Hard to believe they don't want your cc connected, which is why I asked. Seems like an easy offer for sure
Aug 28, 2004
246 posts
257 upvotes
RyanS219 wrote: I did this offer a few weeks ago and still haven't seen any miles from the promotion. Has anyone done this offer and received their bonus?
I just had 25 AM post tonight. Let’s see if the 25 trigger the qualifier even though it says 100AM. If not I’ll message them after.
Mar 7, 2018
56 posts
44 upvotes
I received 25 BAM twice - a few weeks ago, and today.
Still, it's not 100 BAM as said on STB offer though.
Waiting for the final 50 BAM posting soon...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
5059 posts
2683 upvotes
we only got 25 for all of our accounts. We did them before so I don't if because of that we didn't get 100?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)