2019 Air Miles Shop The Block

National - SAMSUNG PAY - 100 BAMs WU Link Your AMs # for the 1st time (Nov 14th thru Dec 27th)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2020 12:28 am
Tags:
None
Member
Dec 14, 2017
296 posts
191 upvotes
On
Onyx account
Nov 17 25 miles Samsung Standard Offer and
25 miles Samsung Standard offer
Dec 24 75 miles Samsung 100 miles SPAY It appears I got an extra 25 miles

Gold Account
Nov 28 25 miles Samsung Standard offer
Dec 24 75 miles SPAY
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15222 posts
12390 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
@mdb1983 POST RELOCATED by Points Hubby - December 25th
mdb1983 wrote: strange, i only got 75 bonus airmiles for the linking my airmiles account to samsung pay...i thought it was 100 though?
Read my Reply # 17
It explains what SAMSUNG has done in past promotions

And based on the replies starting December 23rd, looks like they did the same this year
BATCH POSTING the Bonus Miles
25 + 75 = 100 BAMs STB 2019 Offer

Take a look back thru the last six weeks on things POSTED in your account to see if the other 25 BAMs is there
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
8437 posts
5151 upvotes
Kootenays
Got my final 75 AMs Dec. 23rd, too, for a total of 100.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
5262 posts
2872 upvotes
Ilikedealsss wrote: does anyone do it before get total 100 AM?
We do (all of our accounts with 25AM+75AM). However I am not risking them for 400AM (800AM or 1200AM) so they all were our 8th offer. T&C clearly said link your account for the first time only and AM agent can easily check your transaction history to see if you got Samsung offer prior if they are going to enforce it
Sr. Member
Feb 11, 2008
511 posts
46 upvotes
mkl38s wrote: We do (all of our accounts with 25AM+75AM). However I am not risking them for 400AM (800AM or 1200AM) so they all were our 8th offer. T&C clearly said link your account for the first time only and AM agent can easily check your transaction history to see if you got Samsung offer prior if they are going to enforce it
Thanks
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 12, 2005
1041 posts
430 upvotes
Lol forgot about this and remembered today before deadline by some miracle. Just posting that it took about 5 or 6 resends to actually get the verification email so if you’re going to use this offer do it now or forever hold your peace
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15222 posts
12390 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
ariel wrote: Lol forgot about this and remembered today before deadline by some miracle. Just posting that it took about 5 or 6 resends to actually get the verification email so if you’re going to use this offer do it now or forever hold your peace
With all the RFDers claiming they got at least 25 AMs for doing the offer a second time
We gave it a whirl today too ... As Offer # 8
(Did it previously for STB 2018 )
Will see what happens
Agree tho their website is finicky
So honestly not 100% sure it went thru with all the data (Name, Address, AMs # Etc )
But we did get a confirmation email to verify the account
So it might just have registered afterall
Sr. Member
May 19, 2009
673 posts
902 upvotes
Vancouver
I did mine I think around Dec 25, still not posted yet =(
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15222 posts
12390 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
sherri-chan wrote: I did mine I think around Dec 25, still not posted yet =(
More info needed:

FIRST TIME you’ve ever done this sign up / offer ?
Or are you a REPEAT Customer ?

Did you use the STB 2019:Website ... and the linked REGISTRATION PORTAL ?
Or did you just go directly on your own to the Samsung website ?

All these variables could definitely affect your AMs POSTING Results & PARTNER COUNTS
Sr. Member
May 19, 2009
673 posts
902 upvotes
Vancouver
PointsHubby wrote: More info needed:

FIRST TIME you’ve ever done this sign up / offer ?
Or are you a REPEAT Customer ?

Did you use the STB 2019:Website ... and the linked REGISTRATION PORTAL ?
Or did you just go directly on your own to the Samsung website ?

All these variables could definitely affect your AMs POSTING Results & PARTNER COUNTS
I'm pretty sure I've done it via the portal and yes it's my first time. :(
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15222 posts
12390 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
sherri-chan wrote: I'm pretty sure I've done it via the portal and yes it's my first time. :(
In that case ... I wouldn’t worry too much
Samsung BATCH POSTS so I wouldn’t give up hope yet
Afterall we are not even to the 30 Day Milemark since STB 2019 ended
(Dec 27 + 30 = End of Jan)
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2018
1313 posts
812 upvotes
Toronto
Got 25 AM today on 2 accounts that I had done in the past and 1 account that I haven't, hoping to get the other 75 like others have reported :D

I also did all of this on the last day.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2018
1313 posts
812 upvotes
Toronto
Electrah wrote: Got 25 AM today on 2 accounts that I had done in the past and 1 account that I haven't, hoping to get the other 75 like others have reported :D

I also did all of this on the last day.
Received my 75 today on all 3 accounts. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15222 posts
12390 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Electrah wrote: Got 25 AM today on 2 accounts that I had done in the past and 1 account that I haven't, hoping to get the other 75 like others have reported :D

I also did all of this on the last day.
Electrah wrote: Received my 75 today on all 3 accounts. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Congrats!

So the loophole is still there (for now)

I will be counting on you to share the details on how you did it ... when MegaMiles 2020 rolls around this Spring
Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 14, 2007
562 posts
184 upvotes
GTA North
PointsHubby wrote: In that case ... I wouldn’t worry too much
Samsung BATCH POSTS so I wouldn’t give up hope yet
Afterall we are not even to the 30 Day Milemark since STB 2019 ended
(Dec 27 + 30 = End of Jan)
@sherri-chan
Same as you, first timer and I also opted in at the end of the promo for this and my 100 points posted ( Jan 27?? ) Unable to log in atm to check as AM site too busy.
As I was using this as my 7th (or 8th) merchant I now await for the Shop the Block payout

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)