2019 Air Miles Mega Miles

National - SAMSUNG PAY - 50 BAMs for Linking Your AMs Collector # to Your Samsung Account (March 22nd thru April 7th)

• Last Updated:
  • May 4th, 2019 8:45 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
8257 posts
5706 upvotes
Eastern Ontario

National - SAMSUNG PAY - 50 BAMs for Linking Your AMs Collector # to Your Samsung Account (March 22nd thru April 7th)

OFFER

50 Bonus AirMiles @ SAMSUNG PAY when you link your AMs Collector Number to your Samsung Account (FIRST TIME ONLY) ... March 22nd thru April 7th

FINE PRINT

>>> REFER TO THE AMs MEGAMILES WEBSITE TO SEE COMPLETE DETAILS ON THE OFFER AND TO UTILIZE THE REGISTRATION PORTAL
= www.airmilesmegamiles.ca
Last edited by PointsHubby on Mar 22nd, 2019 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
64 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
8257 posts
5706 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
PLACE HOLDER
For TIPS & TRICKS

* FOR BEST RESULTS use the REGISTRATION PORTAL LINK that is on the AMs MegaMiles Website inside the OFFER ... HOW TO USE INSTRUCTIONS

* T&Cs clearly say it’s a ONE TIME OFFER ... and those who previously enrolled DO NOT QUALIFY
YMMV

* The 50 BAMs is for linking your AMs Collector Number to your Existing Samsung Account (or creating one). This is so Samsung can send you emails in hopes of gaining your business. There is NO NEED to download the App, or install the Samsung Pay Wallet. Though you can if you want to. Samsung Pay’s Wallet is like Apple Wallet ... but for Android / Samsung Devices.

* Relatively Easy OFFER / PARTNER COUNT for anyone who’s not done it before
Jan 7, 2016
39 posts
6 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I can't seem to follow step 2 on the instructions page.

To qualify for the bonus all I have to do is enter my air miles under "My Account" and click the lock icon?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4089 posts
766 upvotes
Wat
How long does it take for the bonus airmiles to show up?
Sep 17, 2007
292 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
I couldn't find a definitive answer on this in the long STB 2018 thread..

As an iPhone user, we can complete this Samsung offer by creating the account through the website and linking AM # but just wouldn't be able to get the Samsung Pay to work, is this correct?

In the T&Cs they have a specific list of phones and not just any android phone:
2 Offer available to AIR MILES® Collectors who: (a) own a qualifying Samsung Galaxy device: S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, S9, S9+ A5, A8, Note5, Note8 or Note9; (b) have activated and registered Samsung Pay on their qualifying Samsung device;
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
8257 posts
5706 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
lekkel wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 4:55 pm
I couldn't find a definitive answer on this in the long STB 2018 thread..

As an iPhone user, we can complete this Samsung offer by creating the account through the website and linking AM # but just wouldn't be able to get the Samsung Pay to work, is this correct?

In the T&Cs they have a specific list of phones and not just any android phone:
2 Offer available to AIR MILES® Collectors who: (a) own a qualifying Samsung Galaxy device: S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, S9, S9+ A5, A8, Note5, Note8 or Note9; (b) have activated and registered Samsung Pay on their qualifying Samsung device;
Go back & read the TIPS & TRICKS at Reply # 2 in this topic
It explains what the Offer does
And what Samsung is looking for
The App is extra

IPhone = Apple Wallet
Samsung etc = Samsung Pay Wallet

You don’t need the App to do the Offer & Earn the BAMs
Jun 18, 2018
319 posts
121 upvotes
Keep in mind that if you want to participate in STB later in the year that this offer might come up again... so if you can get other offers done over this I would do it to "save" it.. at least imo
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2012
4778 posts
345 upvotes
Gloucester, Canada
xlittoninjax wrote:
Mar 22nd, 2019 11:53 am
I can't seem to follow step 2 on the instructions page.

To qualify for the bonus all I have to do is enter my air miles under "My Account" and click the lock icon?

Thanks
From my understanding is, you have to create an account (if you don't have one) and enter the airmiles number to your profile. That's all you have to do to collect the 50 points. You don't have to use it, or install the app or tell them your phone number.

As for how to verify if you did this correctly or how long does that take to see the point in airmile site? I have no clue.. anyone know??
Koodo & Public Mobile customer
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2003
4840 posts
5554 upvotes
I have a Samsung account created only for the Smart Things development. Can I use it to link the AM card and qualify for the 50 BAMs?
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
9938 posts
1497 upvotes
I signup a Samsung account with portal link, then added my am# to the account, is that all I need to qualify for one vendor of Megamiles promo? thanks
Jun 18, 2018
319 posts
121 upvotes
82 wrote:
Apr 6th, 2019 7:59 pm
I signup a Samsung account with portal link, then added my am# to the account, is that all I need to qualify for one vendor of Megamiles promo? thanks
Yup that should be fine. As a precaution, I would also screenshot your whole screen where it shows your AM # and the date/time as proof.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
5378 posts
1001 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like the end date has been changed from Apr 7 to 8
Apr 6, 2007
294 posts
47 upvotes
Planning to do this as my 5th instead of spending $100 through AirmilesShops.ca. I am assuming it hasn't posted for anyone yet? If it does not post in time, how challenging is it to get Airmiles honor this?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)