Expired Hot Deals

[National Sports] Toronto Blue Jays and Raptors jerseys 25% off + 10% with code

[OP]
Sr. Member
Dec 15, 2006
836 posts
438 upvotes
Ottawa

[National Sports] Toronto Blue Jays and Raptors jerseys 25% off + 10% with code

This deal has been on for a couple weeks now. 25% off plus 10% with code TAKE 10 is effectively 32.5% off.

Majestic Blue Jays home / road $112.50 and new baby blue Nike $142.50. These are player jerseys with name & number.
Jays

Raptors throwback dino jersey purple/white $112.50
Raptors

There are lots of sizes and some adult former player jerseys (Travis, Sanchez) on clearance at $29.99. Free shipping over $49.
Last edited by virgonomic on May 17th, 2020 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1119 posts
2069 upvotes
Not a bad deal on the Raptors jerseys. As for the jays jerseys, the deal isn’t great. Nike is the new maker of jerseys for MLB so the majestic branded ones are considered to be old stock.
Newbie
Nov 13, 2017
29 posts
23 upvotes
jetertmac wrote: Not a bad deal on the Raptors jerseys. As for the jays jerseys, the deal isn’t great. Nike is the new maker of jerseys for MLB so the majestic branded ones are considered to be old stock.
I know I may get over this eventually but I can't see myself buying a Nike jersey anytime soon. They really ruined the MLB Jerseys by putting the swoosh on the front.

I'll be bargain hunting for the Majestic jerseys while I still can!
[OP]
Sr. Member
Dec 15, 2006
836 posts
438 upvotes
Ottawa
jetertmac wrote: Nike is the new maker of jerseys for MLB so the majestic branded ones are considered to be old stock.
That's why they are $30 cheaper. Current player jerseys won't be discounted deeply until the end of season.
BNTLLife wrote: I know I may get over this eventually but I can't see myself buying a Nike jersey anytime soon. They really ruined the MLB Jerseys by putting the swoosh on the front.

I'll be bargain hunting for the Majestic jerseys while I still can!
I find it subtle. It reminds me of the late 90s NHL jerseys. They just want their money's worth. I pulled the trigger on a Bichette alt.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Dec 15, 2006
836 posts
438 upvotes
Ottawa
SMH at the downvoters who think 32.5% off isn't a good price. Authentic jerseys are expensive. This deal is 1/3 off of a jersey so new the Jays haven't been able to wear them on the field yet.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3331 posts
1063 upvotes
virgonomic wrote: SMH at the downvoters who think 32.5% off isn't a good price. Authentic jerseys are expensive. This deal is 1/3 off of a jersey so new the Jays haven't been able to wear them on the field yet.
They are replicas, authentics are way more

Still a good deal though, might go lower since Nike surely won't sell anywhere near as many as expected this season and is probably sitting on a lot of inventory
Jr. Member
Jun 24, 2016
150 posts
159 upvotes
Gotta agree on the Nike MLB jerseys looking awful with that damn swoosh. I’d never buy one. Grabbed a Vlad Jr. gray Majestic jersey for $75 at Sportchek during their Virgin promo last year and love it/was fine paying that price knowing it was going to become outdated. Agree it’s a little pricey at $112 though, they’ll definitely dip well below that reasonably soon.

The throwback Dino Raps jerseys are a pretty good deal, but I’m flushed between Sportchek and Adidas sales.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2009
1702 posts
891 upvotes
Toronto
Really liking that powder blue throwback.

Top