[Nations Fresh Foods] ** Blazin Hot ** Pork Shoulder Picnic $0.48 per lb

Price:
$0.48
Expiry:
March 7, 2019
Retailer:
Nations Fresh Foods
More offers from Nations Fresh Foods
Crazy deal. $0.48 per lb for pork shoulder picnic. Tastes amazing braised! Enjoy!

15 replies
Nov 30, 2013
154 posts
127 upvotes
Hamilton
Year of the pig or not, the pig is the scavenger of the earth. Or As I like to say nature's vacuum cleaner, pork is yuck.
[OP]
Dec 15, 2018
205 posts
628 upvotes
Chince wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2019 2:38 pm
Year of the pig or not, the pig is the scavenger of the earth. Or As I like to say nature's vacuum cleaner, pork is yuck.
I say bullsh*t. Pigs are one of the cleanest animals around, refusing to excrete anywhere near their living or eating areas when given a choice.

My grandparents always had 2 pet piglets running around the house because of them being very clean, intelligent and affectionate animals. They are very endearing animals and get a bad wrap!

...taste good too!
Mar 14, 2009
328 posts
362 upvotes
Toronto
Killer deal.

Do you know, is this all locations? Don't see it in the St. Clair store flyer. And fresh? Frozen? Cryovac?

Looking forward to seeing all the downvotes from people who think pork shoulders are "gross."
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
24036 posts
9548 upvotes
I wonder if people are downvoting based on OP's posting history of weird foods which I'm still sad are killed off quite quickly.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2009
3477 posts
1320 upvotes
Toronto
palibhasalalake wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2019 3:39 pm
Smoking hot
If it is fresh, it is tempting for home made sausages. Spring and BBQ season are right around the corner.
And if you prefer, you can bring out the smoker.
If you are getting different credit scores from different sources please post them here:
Comparing the consumer accessible credit scores
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2002
2497 posts
441 upvotes
Burlington
great timing...just "pulled" my last one from the freezer. Instant pot rocks pork.
Not your standard VoIP. Different and novel options & advice for my RFD friends.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2007
2522 posts
53 upvotes
Mississauga
Not in the flyer?

Nothing at jackson square location
Last edited by vladmol on Mar 2nd, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 18, 2011
227 posts
117 upvotes
TORONTO
1.00 per/lb at Freshco. Have one cookin’ low and slow on the grill as we speak.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
3307 posts
2695 upvotes
The NORTH
I called it in the last thread, it was locked before 40 posts... Same thing is gonna happen here, mods are super trigger happy in these ethnic food threads.

I'm with the OP, they post quality deals that keep getting shot down while crap 'mega' threads are allowed to endure. OP even provides recipes!!

Keep'em coming OP!!
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2009
3477 posts
1320 upvotes
Toronto
kr0zet wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2019 6:51 pm
these ethnic food threads.
Keep'em coming OP!!
What in the world is Ethnic about pork Shoulder? It can be done in so many ways.
OK I get it can't be kosher or halal ... but ethnic?
Pork Stew
Pork Roast
Sausages
Pork Schnitzel
Ground Pork
Pulled pork
Curried Pork (OK quasi ethnic)
& it would make for a mean meaty spaghetti sauce

Even if the skin is on, lots can be done with that.
If you are getting different credit scores from different sources please post them here:
Comparing the consumer accessible credit scores
Feb 10, 2014
623 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
They are also using the pork shoulders to make some great sausages at 1.68/lb. Really good actually. I buy them from Nations whenever they are on sale. The Hot ones sell out much faster than the sweet w/ Fennel.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
24036 posts
9548 upvotes
kr0zet wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2019 6:51 pm
I called it in the last thread, it was locked before 40 posts... Same thing is gonna happen here, mods are super trigger happy in these ethnic food threads.

I'm with the OP, they post quality deals that keep getting shot down while crap 'mega' threads are allowed to endure. OP even provides recipes!!

Keep'em coming OP!!
+1

Never change OP.

The general rule has always been "don't like it? move on"
I don't get why OP's threads always get locked.
I for one love the weird food threads. I wish someone would do that locally.