Deal Link:
Savings:
$10 off
Expiry:
February 2, 2020
Retailer:
Uber
https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/b ... 87336.html

On game day, the spot will close on a unique Uber promotional code only available on Super Bowl Sunday, helping Canadians to share in Budweiser and Uber's dedication to choose a smarter way home on Super Bowl Sunday. Apply the code before requesting a ride by tapping 'Wallet' or 'Payment' in the top-left menu of the Uber app. From there, scroll to Promotions and select 'Add Promo Code' to enter the code and tap 'Apply'.

The beer company’s discount code will offer $10 off rides anywhere in Canada where Uber operates.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
27 replies
Jan 13, 2012
196 posts
208 upvotes
Vancouver
sprung wrote: https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/b ... 87336.html

On game day, the spot will close on a unique Uber promotional code only available on Super Bowl Sunday, helping Canadians to share in Budweiser and Uber's dedication to choose a smarter way home on Super Bowl Sunday. Apply the code before requesting a ride by tapping 'Wallet' or 'Payment' in the top-left menu of the Uber app. From there, scroll to Promotions and select 'Add Promo Code' to enter the code and tap 'Apply'.

The beer company’s discount code will offer $10 off rides anywhere in Canada where Uber operates.
Don't worry, BC. The goatee meant next Christmas, probably.

Nice deal, OP
Jul 30, 2014
127 posts
45 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
awesome promo know tons of people who will take advantage of this after super bowl parties
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
12983 posts
24183 upvotes
Scarborough
The spot gave me a good laugh. I also wouldn't be surprised if the code ended up being "Whassup".

RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3083 posts
2821 upvotes
Mordor
TomRFD wrote: The spot gave me a good laugh. I also wouldn't be surprised if the code ended up being "Whassup".

WASABI
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
3120 posts
1474 upvotes
Mississauga
Is there a minimum amount? Or is every ride under $10 free?
I love RFD! :)
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
11142 posts
15444 upvotes
Ottawa
I’d take a $10 coupon for beer instead , I’ll be home Smirking Face
Sep 4, 2018
21 posts
12 upvotes
Might be able to use in BC after all. Except in BC ride can’t be discounted below the base $3.35.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2010
2598 posts
764 upvotes
Windsor
I wonder what time it enables? Would be cool to use Saturday night (aka: Sunday morning, which is Feb. 2nd) to get home after the bars.
One who is offended by truth, has no place among those who seek wisdom.
Jul 28, 2008
182 posts
78 upvotes
Brampton
ChubChub wrote: I wonder what time it enables? Would be cool to use Saturday night (aka: Sunday morning, which is Feb. 2nd) to get home after the bars.
Wondering the same thing. Fingers crossed it does!
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
25954 posts
11390 upvotes
chris5555 wrote: Don't worry, BC. The goatee meant next Christmas, probably.

Nice deal, OP
I laughed. Then cried.
Even though they're launching today, I still won't believe it until I'm sitting in one.
Aug 6, 2005
71 posts
98 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I entered the code “whassup” today in the wallet section of the app. Code is working

“Play it smart! Enjoy up to $10 off your ride after football’s biggest game. Valid in Canada only from 9pm EST 2/2/20 to 3am EST 2/3/20”

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)