Expired Hot Deals

[Native Shoes] Native Miller Shoes (and other styles) - over 50% off + 10% off with Newsletter sign up!

[OP]
Apr 10, 2011
513 posts
255 upvotes

Native Miller Shoes (and other styles) - over 50% off + 10% off with Newsletter sign up!

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Native Shoes
Just grabbed a pair of Native Millers in pigeon grey so I could match my three year old this summer Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye

Native Jefferson’s seem to be popular among toddlers and kids in our area. They’re waterproof and washable, good for splash pads and wading pools. My co-worker also has a couple pairs and loves them. I imagine they’d be good for rainy summer days where it’s too hot for rubber boots. Miller’s are the same material but look slightly different. I think they run a bit wider than the Jeffersons.

Don’t forget to sign up for their newsletter for an extra 10% off. My Millers came up to $29.49 after taxes and discount, plus free shipping!

Tons of other styles too. Some of them are a bit “out there” and not sure about what sizing is left for them, but always worth a look! Millers had tons of sizes left as of last night.

Happy shopping!
23 replies
Dec 28, 2011
789 posts
349 upvotes
Victoria
I really like these shoes a lot, I've had quite a few pairs over the years. They hold up very well and are quite comfortable. Perfect for the beach and water activities. They have a ton of other shoes on sale too.

Mens Last Chance
Womens Last Chance

Only problem is I ended up buying 8 pairs of shoes and sandals. Oh well, good problem to have.

Really good deals.
Nov 12, 2016
203 posts
147 upvotes
kungfulu wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 11:18 am
I really like these shoes a lot, I've had quite a few pairs over the years. They hold up very well and are quite comfortable. Perfect for the beach and water activities. They have a ton of other shoes on sale too.

Mens Last Chance
Womens Last Chance

Only problem is I ended up buying 8 pairs of shoes and sandals. Oh well, good problem to have.

Really good deals.
How do these hold up overtime? I was looking at the AP Mercury Liteknit
Jun 23, 2016
196 posts
146 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
+1 thanks OP. Copped a pair of Lennox, no idea what to expect
Deal Addict
May 15, 2016
3594 posts
957 upvotes
I can't believe how pc people try to be nowadays. Native shoes have been called moccasins for centuries.
Oct 2, 2005
218 posts
42 upvotes
FYI, it took a good 40 minutes for me to receive the 10% first order discount code from the time I subscribed (and confirmed email) to the time I received the code. But still a good deal. Thanks OP!
Dec 28, 2011
789 posts
349 upvotes
Victoria
Coffeebot wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 11:42 am
How do these hold up overtime? I was looking at the AP Mercury Liteknit
I haven't owned the the Mercury yet, but just ordered a pair. The rubber shoes like the Miller and Jefferson last a very long time and hold up well, 2-3 sumemrs easy. The really light shoes like the Apollo have worn out pretty quick, but I wasn't expecting much, I use them mostly for slipons around the house. I have a pair of the Monaco high tops and wear them regularly, I'd say average to good for durability. I think the Mercury would probably be average to good for durability.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
4592 posts
1013 upvotes
Vancouver
final sale i read
[OP]
Apr 10, 2011
513 posts
255 upvotes
hesp wrote:
Apr 29th, 2019 1:20 pm
final sale i read
Yeah, that's the only thing. They fun fairly true to size from what I've read, though.
Mar 11, 2012
8 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!
I have used the Miller/Miles/Jefferson styles over the last 5 years.
I wore my Millers for a month-long trip through Thailand/Malaysia. They were comfortable and withstood day hikes through the jungle/rice fields, the scorching pavement in Bangkok as well as beaches/boat rides! NO blisters and no stinky/dirty shoes for the trip :)
Time for another pair of Millers and to try something new from them.
Mar 25, 2009
728 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone ordered from Native before? I placed an order on Monday and haven’t seen a shipping notification. Sent an email to customer service and didn’t get a response.... not impressed
Dec 28, 2011
789 posts
349 upvotes
Victoria
mcfrugal wrote:
May 3rd, 2019 3:36 pm
Has anyone ordered from Native before? I placed an order on Monday and haven’t seen a shipping notification. Sent an email to customer service and didn’t get a response.... not impressed
Weird, I had mine in two days. Shipped same day.
Jul 3, 2002
897 posts
1714 upvotes
kungfulu wrote:
May 3rd, 2019 3:55 pm
Weird, I had mine in two days. Shipped same day.
Who has these and wears a 10.5? Do I get a 10 or 11?
Dec 28, 2011
789 posts
349 upvotes
Victoria
FARMERBLANCHE wrote:
May 3rd, 2019 4:02 pm
Who has these and wears a 10.5? Do I get a 10 or 11?
I wear a half size and size up. They sell them everywhere so you might want to try a pair on though because it can go either way.