Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Natura Market

Natura Market 20% Off Your Next Online Order On Naturamarket.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2020 7:47 pm
Sep 9, 2019
334 posts
190 upvotes

Natura Market 20% Off Your Next Online Order On Naturamarket.ca

Deal Link:
Savings:
20% off
Expiry:
October 31, 2019
Retailer:
Natura Market
First post!

"Enjoy 20% off your next online order on naturamarket.ca

Use code: FRESH20

Canada-wide free shipping on orders over $49

To apply the coupon code click on View Cart.
The coupon code is valid until October 31, 2019 and cannot be applied in conjunction with other promotions."
10 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
3320 posts
2372 upvotes
Never heard of this site, seems to sell groceries. Anyone used this before and is it good?
Jan 12, 2012
108 posts
60 upvotes
TORONTO
Damn, I just ordered a couple days ago and it was shipped today.

Guess I'm ordering again....

They have good stuff but can be a bit pricey. Love the Siete taco shells and the parmesan croutons.

Thanks OP!
Sep 9, 2019
334 posts
190 upvotes
IEpicDestroyer wrote: Never heard of this site, seems to sell groceries. Anyone used this before and is it good?
Seems like a good (but expensive!) organics market?
Sep 9, 2019
334 posts
190 upvotes
cRaZyRaVr wrote: Great stuff. Thanx.
lilmissy wrote: Damn, I just ordered a couple days ago and it was shipped today.

Guess I'm ordering again....

They have good stuff but can be a bit pricey. Love the Siete taco shells and the parmesan croutons.

Thanks OP!
Glad it's useful! What do you recommend to get here?
Jan 12, 2012
108 posts
60 upvotes
TORONTO
dealpool wrote: Glad it's useful! What do you recommend to get here?
I try to limit my wheat intake which is why I go for those Siete tacos (they're made form cassava flour and they're delicious) along with the croutons.

Justin's peanut butter cups were delicious as well.

I really suggest browsing around and seeing what appeals to you. It's pricey so I really just opt for a few things here and there.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 11, 2004
5318 posts
3944 upvotes
Milton, ON.
dealpool wrote: Glad it's useful! What do you recommend to get here?
Depends on your diet and requirements. For me its the better than rice / noodles and cauli pizza bases along with Mina products.
Oct 30, 2019
3 posts
I highly recommend them. Used it twice, free shipping over $49, comes quickly, securely packaged, and a selection of products that are not even available in stores yet.
Bonus if you put in a recommendation on products you like, they will pay you $1 per comment that is approved...so far I have earned $11 in credits!
Oct 30, 2019
3 posts
Milkadamia unsweetened Vanilla milk...My favourite!! I am addicted. Also unsweetened Stevia Srawberry Jam, Swerve Powdered Sweetener, Whisps Parmesan Cheese bits

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)