Expired Freebies

[Nature Box] Free 6-sample snack box from Nature Box! Just pay shipping ($4.95)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2018 10:52 pm
[OP]
Feb 5, 2017
3 posts

Free 6-sample snack box from Nature Box! Just pay shipping ($4.95)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Nature Box
For a limited time, get a FREE 6-snack sample box from Nature Box Canada! Just pay $4.95 in shipping. They will also give you credits for any snacks that you don't like, if you message them after you get your box.

My box included: Full sized Dried Pineapple, Full sized Aged Cheddar Lentil Loops (like chips), and single-serving packs of Vanilla Animal Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Snickerdoodles, and Vanilla Wafers. They are all low calorie, "natural", and super tasty.

Nature Box.jpg

Edit: Referral link removed. Non-referral link: https://naturebox.com/free

This will get you the free box but also sign you up for a recurring subscription, so just make sure to cancel once you receive the box (really easy to do on the website, please ask me if you have questions!) Overall, this is a great value for the shipping price and I am actually considering repurchasing :) Hope this helps some of you out!
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 28th, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: removed referral link
8 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
2423 posts
1948 upvotes
Calgary
Completely underwhelming portion size. One bite and they're done.

And, by the way, referral codes are forbidden.
In your pants!
Mar 27, 2016
147 posts
94 upvotes
Delta, BC
covert to $6.29 for Canadian Dollar.
I ordered and chat with them to cancel right away.
I think it is not even worth it, just buy fresh fruits and eat.
Banned
May 12, 2004
9759 posts
4118 upvotes
Ottawa
Funny how they call it Nature Box when they wrap small processed food in bags, stick them in a cardboard box that will be picked up in likely a diesel powered truck, then transferred to a freight truck travelling across North America to your destination city, put in yet another fuel powered truck at a sorting center to haul that box with 5 tiny single bite sized samples of food to your front porch...but it's free right?

am I the only one who sees the irony in this?
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
13773 posts
5607 upvotes
$4.95 USD shipping ... hahaha -- This is RFD ...and freebies section at that :D
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
3518 posts
1780 upvotes
Waterloo
So this will cost us $4.95 USD AND you put a referral link? Come on OP...
Sep 9, 2016
278 posts
580 upvotes
Leask
This wouldn't even be much of a deal if they carried this in store for $4.95 CAD.
Apr 24, 2011
425 posts
495 upvotes
A freebie this isn't. With those portion sizes, I wouldn't even consider this a deal for any charge higher than one or two bucks.
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1096 posts
1313 upvotes
Toronto
The sole purpose of the OP was to share his referral link.