Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Naturelle

50% OFF Naturelle 100% Organic Latex Mattresses!! HOT

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2023 6:54 pm
Banned
Mar 11, 2016
2081 posts
893 upvotes
Vtsng12 wrote: https://sleeponlatex.com/?gclid=EAIaIQo ... gJx8fD_BwE

Extremely well reviewed and perhaps the lowest price 100% latex mattresses in the market. Only drawback is there are no stores in Canada to try first, and although returns are free, shipping to Canada is not.

Free shipping within US though. No brainer if you live next to the border.
Interesting but shipping not even offered to Canada so kind of useless.....I tried my location 1hr from Toronto...
Nope
Last edited by Fjr2005 on Aug 29th, 2018 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banned
Mar 11, 2016
2081 posts
893 upvotes
hdom wrote: Got a similar soy based foam bed from Sears a few years called Zedbed which was supposed to be 100% natural and Canadian made. The down side is it is not even 5 years now and the foam sagged pretty bad and you can see our body imprints on the bed and we are SOL for warranty since it was Sears. We are also average weight and did everything the manufacturer suggested, such as mat protector on since day one, have a solid box below the mat, etc...

So just caution rfders to do a bit more research before committing thousands like we did, thinking we were getting a good bed that would last. Honestly, if we had just spent on some cheap spring beds, they may have last longer or we would be still ahead if we are just replacing them now.

Also, Zedbed were Sear’s premium featured bed had great reviews too.
got a Zedbed king size 5 or 6 yrs ago...knew at the time Soy was just another memory foam...was never under the impression it was latex...was clearance less than 1k.....saggy crap after 1 yr.....flipped it over and put a 3 inch latex topper on it....still sleeping on it....
Last edited by Fjr2005 on Aug 29th, 2018 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banned
Mar 11, 2016
2081 posts
893 upvotes
Hydraulics101 wrote: Nikhilvoid, your link doesnt mention Naturelle? I see other company's like Nature's bedding. I'm genuinely curious and want to know if Naturelle is suspect or if it's legit. It seems very difficult to sense in the latex mattress industry. A few things checked out that's why I think it seems legit but am keeping an open mind.

Here's some more stuff I found out:

When I called Naturelle today, I asked the gentleman where he gets his products from. He said Latex Green is his manufacturer and Arpicofoam is also their supplier. I did some more investigative research and it turns out that there's four big manufacturers in the 100% natural latex industry. Coco Latex, Latex Green, Arpicofoam, and Eco-Latex. What he said about suppliers seems to match up with what I've read thus far on this topic...unless he's just making up the suppliers.

Their website says the following: "We Do NOT have any Foam or Bio / soy foam , Glues or additives in our Mattresses, Only Certified 100% Natural latex."

I asked him the following questions. His answer follows.

QUESTIONS:

1) Is EACH layer of your mattress 100% natural latex? Because we don’t want ANY bio foam in the mattress period. Or is the latex only for the top, and that the bottom layers have some bio-foam being used underneath the latex topper? Yes, each layer is certified with GOLS, oeko tex (95%) and carbon neutral.

2) Are there ANY glues OR bonds holding any of the latex layers in your beds together? No.

3) Is there ANY off gassing at ALL? in the bed? We dont want ANY smells please. No off-gassing at all.

4) How long until the bed (queen size) can be picked up? 2 weeks.

5) Are returns allowed? No but you do get 1 year to change the firmness of the latex if you buy a firm mattress and want something softer or if you got a softer mattress and want something more firm.

6) Is there a zip cover and if so what is it made of? Yes there is a zip cover and its 100% cotton.

7) How long is the sale? End of the month. (My comment: In the mattress industry it's common for there to be sales all the time BUT I dont know if it gets down to 50% off like what's happening in this sale).

I also looked at Dormio and Somasleep. So it seems like some of Dormio's beds are made by Somassleep (their Premium line), and Dormio's legacy collection line is made by a company called Snugsleep. Snugsleep is based out in B.C. ...I tried to see if I could order from them directly but they only deal wholesale unfortunately.

Also, Nikhilvoid...you mentioned getting a natural latex bed from Ikea. I went to Ikea a few weeks ago to do just that. I saw their Mongongva latex bed. What I learned is that only 85% of it is natural latex, and the other 15% is synthetic latex. Also, according to this safe mattress guide: https://gimmethegoodstuff.org/safe-prod ... attresses/

The guide says avoid IKEA. The guide doesn't mention anything about ANY of the brands I listed above (except Essentia which somehow was in the "OK" category.)

I'm just trying to do my own well informed research because I do not want (nor do I want my wife) to sleep on petro chemicals or to have any adverse health effects down the road.
Looked at your link for the “Guide”....it’s just more marketing and a stupid video pushing this product!!!!!!!!....would someone pls ban the OP....Jeeez
Nov 26, 2017
118 posts
115 upvotes
Fjr2005 wrote: Interesting but shipping not even offered to Canada so kind of useless.....I tried my location 1hr from Toronto...
Nope
Canada US UK and Aus are all available, though free shipping is only in the US. I tried 4 different addresses across multiple Canadian provinces including Toronto and they are all available. Not quite sure what went wrong with your checkout process...
Deal Fanatic
Oct 14, 2007
5038 posts
1459 upvotes
Regina
bibowski wrote: FINALLY... A Vegan friendly mattress.

/s
if it helps me lose weight i am in....if i eat a hamburger in this bed will it kick me out?
Jan 8, 2018
138 posts
138 upvotes
OP clearly has a financial interest in this company and is doing a poor job of concealing it. Post should be deleted.
Nov 7, 2009
404 posts
387 upvotes
Fjr2005 wrote: seems like OP works for this company...they have a long history of shady business. ...it’s very simple....when I price a claimed 100% natural latex bed for 2k in a king size I call B.S.....does not exist.....if legit I challenge OP to give me ph number for John in Barrie...I will make an appt and personally go to the store.....inspect thoroughly the inner content of the entire mattress...and load said mattress in my truck.
Ok some comments and then two things:

I want to ensure I do my due diligence before I call any company fake or shady. Sure it seems that way but I want to do my investigation to see if they really are shady or not. It's called giving the benefit of the doubt and wanting to see the evidence before making a claim. Sure I see bad stuff about deliveries on BBB, but I see positive reviews on Google reviews. But that could be faked or not. Going to meet him is another way to verify things...and asking the hard questions like journalists do and observing the response. I did just this and posted my findings above which took over 2 hours of my personal time to do so.

1) I'm trying to find a mattress for me and my wife and I've spent close to 40 hours on this project. Alot of personal time. The "guide" that you say is disreputable -- I found this guide through a simple google search and lots of others have mentioned this guide before. There's nothing I'm peddling here. That guide has no link to anything we're talking about. The dude that made the guide in the link I posted is saying basic info that even Consumer Reports says - that you should buy GOLS certified mattresses and be suspicious of companies that dont have their names on the certificates.

2) Yes, as I said, absolutely feel free to call John and check out his warehouse by ALL means. That's what I want, more people to do it so we can all find out if this is a good deal or not. I'm skeptical of the cheap price to. So have at it...his number is 416-522-1811. It's the same number on the Naturelle site when you go to the bottom of the site, it says "Call to book an appointment". So yes call that number and speak with John and set up a time to see the warehouse which is located on 6380 Tomken Rd - unit 1 Mississauga, ON. The address is also listed on their site.

So yes, why dont you go and check out the place and let us all know what you learn? Also, go ahead and re-ask all the questions I asked him (and ask any new ones you have) to see if he changed anything or says the same stuff.
Last edited by MrDisco on Aug 29th, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited
Nov 9, 2005
283 posts
132 upvotes
How much commission does this company pay you for shilling for them?
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2005
1289 posts
463 upvotes
Calgary
Why is everyone so excited about a latex mattress ? We are all going to die from licking our vinyl blinds anyway?
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1928 posts
2774 upvotes
Halifax
I keep telling ya. I am just doing due diligence here.

Your text to link here...

Just a couple points here why OP looks to be shil. First post says:

I was in the market for a 100% latex mattress for me and my wife. I found a 50% off sale by Naturelle! For 100% organic latex mattress!! IF you have been looking you know these mattresses are VERY expensive, typically $3000 and above. but later says: After having spent a significant amount of time looking at 100% natural latex mattresses, we had a budget of $1500-1700 and didn`t want to go over that There is only one answer then isn't there?

We were originally going to go with a bed in a box style mattress like Endy/Casper/Novosbed, etc etc but we did alot more research and found out there could be health hazards from the foams. There are no longitudinal studies done on the foams and we definitely didn`t want any off-gassing to occur in our home. OK, step 2 knock out any lower competition.

Now there are other brands that offer 100% natural latex BUT you have to be careful because they only advertise ~100% natural latex~ for the top layer. Then the bottom layer is a biofoam layer which still will have a blend of petrochemicals in it.

After having spent a significant amount of time looking at 100% natural latex mattresses, we had a budget of $1500-1700 and didn`t want to go over that. So far Naturelle seems to be the cheapest right now. And the company says their 100% natural latex is Global Organic Latex Standard (GOLS) certified (The industry best not the CERTIPUR certification junk that I`ve read about). One should verify the certificate anyways.
There is too much in this one. Thank goodness it's GOLS and not CERTIPUR certification junk.

I don`t know if Naturelle has the GOLS certificate issued directly under their name. What I`ve found in this industry is that companies in this space (like Naturelle, Dormio or Somasleep) the GOLS certificate is NOT made to their name, it is made to the factory in other countries like Sri Lanka for example, that manufacture the rubber latex and these manufacturers become suppliers to companies like Naturelle, Somasleep, etc. Translation: I do know that Naturelle does NOT have the GOLS certificate directly under their name, so I will Head em off at the pass

I think out of the companies I listed above, only Essentia has the certificate issued directly to their name. BUT Essentia is offering 100% natural latex mattresses with foam latex (they say somehow that they have managed to make 100% pure latex as a foam and I dont understand how thats possible but anyways thats besides the point.) I don't understand why that wouldn't be possible. Of course, I have no knowledge of the manufacture of these latex mattresses. Seems like a totally reasonable thing to do, unless you know how these are manufactured and have inside knowledge.

Sorry OP, but this deal doesn't pass the smell test, and as we know it's not the offgassing from the mattresses.
Nov 17, 2014
25 posts
6 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Glad I found this thread and can add to it although we all clearly still haven’t quite figured out what’s up with this company. Are their products certified or not? Why is it so cheap in comparison? I’ve been looking at this company for a few years now. Purchased a single mattress for my toddler earlier this year. Wanted to get in on their “Comfort Guarantee” where they will exchange for a different firmness except they make you pay for return shipping. $300 from BC back to Ontario ... insane. No where do they say this is the process on their website. So now we’re stuck with a too firm mattress. Anyways. I’m in the market for a new topper for my bed and as much as I want to buy from them, there are just TOO many red flags coming up for me at this point.

1) Reviews. When I was first looking at these beds, there weren’t many reviews to go off of. Now there’s over 300. Most were written recently and most people reviewing have only done 1 Google reveiw ever, for Naturelle. No, not fishy at all Face With Rolling Eyes

2) Their website literally ALWAYS claims a sale. It has been like this for 2 years now, since I first initially found them. So whatever John said when that person did that “in depth” interview, was clearly a lie. I see now that they have just added “Black Friday Sale” to their page when the prices are no different than they were 3 weeks ago when I was looking. Their website itself is shady. It’s so poorly done, spelling mistakes in their own name. Ordering for each product is different. Every time I go to the website there is new wording, their certifications are plastered in different spots, their claims keep getting more grandiose. Look at it one week and then go back 3 weeks later. You’ll see what I’m talking about.

3) I noticed the cover for a 3” king topper is only $80 but for a 2” king topper it’s $200 Thinking Face. Speaking of covers, the one I got on my daughters mattress looked nothing like the one on the website. So there’s that. I was disappointed.

4) They can talk smack about Essentia all day long but the reality is that they DO have their GOLS certification in their name. Which is more than Naturelle can say 🤷🏻‍♀️

5) John claimed Naturelle and Latex Green have “partnered” since 2012? Interesting. When I emailed them about the fact of their certification being in LG’s name, they told me that Naturelle is owned by Latex Green! Claiming Latex Green is their “main business.” (I still have the email to prove this)

It’s just shady all around. As are his answers in your so called “interview.” The guy seems to talk a LOT of smack about other companies and retailers. Disappointed I bought anything from them because at this point who the hell knows if I actually got what I paid for. I’d be interested in finally figuring out the “why.” Is it not actually a GOTS product and they’re making money off saying it is? At the same time, their lack of reviews makes it seem like they really don’t sell a lot of product. I don’t know. Just too many red flags here.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1225 posts
174 upvotes
I ran into this thread trying to find a latex bed. All positive google reviews looked weird. The website itself is a mess, so hard to find information on what you really buy.
This thread is also a big red flag for me. This was on yelp, I checked the YT , not the best. Every other reviews I found were positive, not sure what to think about their products.
Feb 24, 2007
67 posts
28 upvotes
So I've been researching to find a latex topper and I was seriously considering Naturelleorganicbeds or MFC in BC. For those who have purchased from either one of these, can you share your experience and product quality. I am down to these two as they seem to have the lowest price for a topper, Naturelle is more expensive than MFC.

Thanks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)