• Oct 9th, 2019 10:04 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
6901 posts
1111 upvotes
Ottawa

Navigate pages at the top too for mobile

The page navigation only exists on the bottom for mobile views. Can we have it at the top too?
3 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14859 posts
27950 upvotes
Scarborough
I agree that this is something that should be at the top of the page too. There's a better way to jump pages within our forums app but that feature is exclusive to the app right now. It may take a bit of time but we'll try our best to get improved page navigation to the mobile web version of the site.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
6901 posts
1111 upvotes
Ottawa
TomRFD wrote: I agree that this is something that should be at the top of the page too. There's a better way to jump pages within our forums app but that feature is exclusive to the app right now. It may take a bit of time but we'll try our best to get improved page navigation to the mobile web version of the site.
I’m using the app on iOS. I don’t see a diff there though, isn’t it just loading the mobile site as is?

Edit: just found out that there’s a separate forums app.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14859 posts
27950 upvotes
Scarborough
jeeva86 wrote: I’m using the app on iOS. I don’t see a diff there though, isn’t it just loading the mobile site as is?

Edit: just found out that there’s a separate forums app.
Yeah the forums app is what has the updated page nav feature. The forums app for both iOS and Android are being rolled into the main app so eventually it'll be supported in the main app too. For now, the main app just gets a regular web view of the forums.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].