Sports & Recreation

NBA 2019-2020 - CONGRATS LAKERS / LeBron!!!

Sep 3, 2018
280 posts
157 upvotes
Dreamrider wrote: If I were to guess who won if Boston's big 3 all scored 20+ and Jimmy only 14pt. I would say Boston won that game for sure.
Miami is no joke, everyone on that team can ball....
Jimmy is good on different fronts on the court and his defence was on point last night.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
3343 posts
1353 upvotes
scoper wrote: I am sticking with Boston to win the series.
I'm rooting for Miami because Boston beat us. However, I will admit this Boston team is super tough, resilient and just won't go away that easily. I fear they have indestructible tiger blood. LOL
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
8149 posts
2847 upvotes
Mississauga
I read that the Boston Celtics are imploding in the locker room, started by Marcus Smart yelling in the locker room.

Or it may get their act together. Who knows what will come of it tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1895 posts
1814 upvotes
kenchau wrote: I read that the Boston Celtics are imploding in the locker room, started by Marcus Smart yelling in the locker room.

wouldn't read too much into it, i'm sure somebody was screaming and throwing chairs after they lost to Raptors in Game 3 by 0.5 sec.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11805 posts
2348 upvotes
kenchau wrote: I read that the Boston Celtics are imploding in the locker room, started by Marcus Smart yelling in the locker room.

I can imagine it's pretty frustrating for those guys. 3 of the last 4 seasons, they reached the ECF. They lost both times to the Cavs and already down 2-0 in this one. It's like they hit their ceiling and that's all they are ever going to achieve.

Kemba, Brown, Smart, Tatum and their coach Brad Stevens had a 1am meeting to hash things out. I think their heads will be right in the next game, but I doubt they'll come back. According to this article: https://in.nba.com/news/nba-playoffs-te ... hat%20have. Only 6 teams (about 10% of the time) come back from 0-2 in a Conference finals.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5224 posts
975 upvotes
Toronto
joeyjoejoe wrote: I can imagine it's pretty frustrating for those guys. 3 of the last 4 seasons, they reached the ECF. They lost both times to the Cavs and already down 2-0 in this one. It's like they hit their ceiling and that's all they are ever going to achieve.

Kemba, Brown, Smart, Tatum and their coach Brad Stevens had a 1am meeting to hash things out. I think their heads will be right in the next game, but I doubt they'll come back. According to this article: https://in.nba.com/news/nba-playoffs-te ... hat%20have. Only 6 teams (about 10% of the time) come back from 0-2 in a Conference finals.
So happy and proud one of these teams are the Raptors Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1895 posts
1814 upvotes
Past history need to be thrown out the window in the bubble.
without home court crowds, weird things are happening.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 5, 2006
5315 posts
2546 upvotes
Global Village
Who here thinks the Nuggets will beat the Lakers in this series?
All day I dream about sports
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
3343 posts
1353 upvotes
Absolutely on the Denver Nuggets bandwagon now because of Jamal Murray. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
3343 posts
1353 upvotes
^ Team Johnny over Team Bennie on CTV's Love Island right now. LOL
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11805 posts
2348 upvotes
I'm cheering for the Nuggets, but feel like the Lakers are going to win. They got the matchup, experience, and ref advantage.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 5, 2006
5315 posts
2546 upvotes
Global Village
UrbanPoet wrote: Ok say it guys.
Whos on team nuggets?
Whos on team lakers?

I’m rooting for the Denver Nuggets!
Without a doubt rooting for Jamal and the Nuggets.

But it's hard to find a killer instinct in this Denver team, they have no rim protection and do not instill fear, they live or die by the jumpshot. But they defend and they can outscore you so they're in this for as long as those 3's are dropping.
All day I dream about sports
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2010
13634 posts
3692 upvotes
Montréal
UrbanPoet wrote: Ok say it guys.
Whos on team nuggets?
Whos on team lakers?

I’m rooting for the Denver Nuggets!
Team 'Anybody but the Celts' lol.

Srsly though, my preferences: Denver>Miami>LA>Boston.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)