Sports & Recreation

NBA 2019-2020 - CONGRATS LAKERS / LeBron!!!

Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2723 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto
Man even though lebron is in his mid 30s the man is still a beast
Last edited by willyxjai on Sep 20th, 2020 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2017
1893 posts
609 upvotes
DT Calgary
UrbanPoet wrote: Why? Do people really want double headers?
There isn't a game tomorrow. Unsure why they just don't have the games on alternating days, but I guess they want both series to be at a similar amount of games played.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
1424 posts
619 upvotes
BC
kenchau wrote: Holy smokes. AD. Plumlee failed miserably on that. Didn't even try to fight over top LeBron. Jokic did the best he could running over from the inbounder.

Edit: Upon replay, Plumlee ran to LeBron instead of going with AD. WTF.
yup... its Plumlee's fault... will hear from me tonight...lol!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
5720 posts
1848 upvotes
FreshCo wrote: There isn't a game tomorrow. Unsure why they just don't have the games on alternating days, but I guess they want both series to be at a similar amount of games played.
Yes, the Celtics-Heat were "ahead" in terms of # of games played, NBA wanted to get it closer to even. They probably didn't want East champ to get much more rest than Lakers. Lakers winning is best for NBA financially
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
2160 posts
193 upvotes
gundamwingZero wrote: yup... its Plumlee's fault... will hear from me tonight...lol!
Yep Plumlee calling for help on a non existent screen. He did the same thing against the lakers earlier in the bubble.
signature removed for rule violations - no referrals allowed
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
2160 posts
193 upvotes
And this is why Lebron didn't deserve this years MVP. He has another top 5 player - AD who was just as important to the Lakers this year and can take over games. Giannis has Middleton who wouldn't be an All Star in the West. With that said, Lebron is the best player in the NBA.
signature removed for rule violations - no referrals allowed
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1893 posts
1803 upvotes
i'm just amazed how easy it's going to be for LBJ to win his 4th ring this year.
Looks like they could sweep this and whoever comes out of East.
Last edited by Dreamrider on Sep 21st, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
11805 posts
2348 upvotes
HP_John wrote: Yes, the Celtics-Heat were "ahead" in terms of # of games played, NBA wanted to get it closer to even. They probably didn't want East champ to get much more rest than Lakers. Lakers winning is best for NBA financially
Seems kinda odd that now they are concerned with the schedule seeing that the Raptors/Celtics completed game 3 before some series didn't even start in the 2nd round.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
8136 posts
2845 upvotes
Mississauga
joeyjoejoe wrote: Seems kinda odd that now they are concerned with the schedule seeing that the Raptors/Celtics completed game 3 before some series didn't even start in the 2nd round.
My thoughts exactly. Rather convenient to give the Celtics a much needed breather.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
1289 posts
254 upvotes
FreshCo wrote: There isn't a game tomorrow. Unsure why they just don't have the games on alternating days, but I guess they want both series to be at a similar amount of games played.
Has more to do with MNF tonight on ESPN. ESPN has the Eastern conference round so it makes sense to move the game.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
8136 posts
2845 upvotes
Mississauga
kevindurant1 wrote: Jamal Murray is so nasty....

Wow.
Kitchener all the way!!!

I'm glad to see Denver bounce back from the heartbreaker loss in game 2. Could be a momentum swing.

But LA has two top 5 players, so that's always a factor.
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2017
1893 posts
609 upvotes
DT Calgary
willyxjai wrote: Man even though lebron is in his mid 30s the man is still a beast
He's just built different

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)