Expired Freebies

NCIX

10,000 Reward Points for free. $40 NCIX Gift card FREE!

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2016 6:41 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 31, 2008
40 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[NCIX] 10,000 Reward Points for free. $40 NCIX Gift card FREE!

http://technews.ncix.com/install-ncix-a ... ay/?p=5789

If you download the NCIX app for iOS or Andriod you get 10,000 free reward points!

Lot of things you can redeem for 10,000 points, but I found the best deals were to get the giftcards. I was able to order a $10 and a $30 NCIX gift card with 10,000 points. Looks like it's today only. Redeem on browser as it seems like redemption has a problem on their app.
Last edited by Spunnel on Nov 24th, 2016 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
55 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2010
1432 posts
352 upvotes
It looks like u have to pay $8 to have it shipped to u. Best to just pick it up at store for free.
Last edited by Too itchy on Nov 24th, 2016 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 31, 2008
40 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
The gift card was free shipping for me.
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2011
553 posts
496 upvotes
Vancouver
Got the point instantly, thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
6519 posts
6514 upvotes
Spunnel wrote: http://technews.ncix.com/install-ncix-a ... ay/?p=5789

If you download the NCIX app for iOS or Andriod you get 10,000 free reward points!

Lot of things you can redeem for 10,000 points, but I found the best deals were to get the giftcards. I was able to order a $10 and a $30 NCIX gift card with 10,000 points. Looks like it's today only. Redeem on browser as it seems like redemption has a problem on their app.
Awesome. I shop at NCIX all the time. $40 bucks for free!
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 31, 2008
40 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
WilliamZ108489 wrote: How will you receive the gift card? By mail of email? Thanks
By mail. They send you a physical gift card.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 12, 2012
945 posts
891 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah shipping is ~$8. Best to pick up in store.

Do the points expire? Might use it for a SSD

Thanks OP
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 31, 2008
40 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Gunz13 wrote: Yeah shipping is ~$8. Best to pick up in store.

Do the points expire? Might use it for a SSD

Thanks OP
It was free ground shipping for me. So I'm not sure why some people are showing a charge for shipping.
Image
Last edited by Spunnel on Nov 24th, 2016 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Sep 17, 2016
73 posts
162 upvotes
Gunz13 wrote: Yeah shipping is ~$8. Best to pick up in store.

Do the points expire? Might use it for a SSD

Thanks OP
You can choose free ground shipping!
Newbie
Sep 17, 2016
73 posts
162 upvotes
Seems like only works for users register before today! I got 10000 points in my old account, but my friend's new account doesn't get the points.
Jr. Member
Dec 20, 2014
130 posts
79 upvotes
Mississauga
Seems they ran out of 10$ and 30$ gift cards, now only 25, 50 and 100 denominations available :( hope points doesn't expire
Newbie
Mar 8, 2007
34 posts
42 upvotes
Gunz13 wrote: Dont have/see that option
You have to order on your computer to see that option, not via mobile app.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 10, 2003
6197 posts
1615 upvotes
Toronto
where do you check your reward point balance? can't find in the app
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 10, 2003
6197 posts
1615 upvotes
Toronto
ricedion wrote: where do you check your reward point balance? can't find in the app
found it on the desktop version
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
thanks got the pooints!
is it free :cheesygri
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
ricedion wrote: found it on the desktop version
is it free shipping? app says $8 for me
is it free :cheesygri

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)