Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
NCIX

Logitech K400+ wireless keyboard/touchpad $23.98 + taxes

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2017 10:11 am
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
6019 posts
3613 upvotes
Toronto

[NCIX] Logitech K400+ wireless keyboard/touchpad $23.98 + taxes

This is a keyboard combined with a touchpad. Handy for HTPC uses since a mouse can get separated from a keyboard.

This seems to be a good price. Bestbuy.ca also has it on sale, but for a buck more http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/log ... 82623.aspx. Bestbuy.ca also has a bilingual one at the same price (my head likes the idea but my fingers rebel).

Perhaps it comes down to shipping: both have free in-store pickup but if you buy $35 of stuff you get free shipping from BestBuy. NCIX is internet-only: you cannot just walk into a store and buy it at this price.

(BestBuy say it is a K400 but it shows a K400+ and I doubt K400 keyboards are available any longer.)

Best Buy has several other Logitech keyboard/mouse combos on sale.

I have a K400, a TK820, and a Microsoft equivalent. They each have flaws. None has a good trackpad but they are each differently bad. I'd hate to have them as my main keyboard but they are convenient for light duty.

The TK820 is so close to being great. It has a solid (downside: heavy) keyboard, the trackpad is large (good). But the trackpad is flaky (as reviewers have pointed out). If you want to try it anyway, there is a reasonable sale on the TK830 which looks like a successor http://forums.redflagdeals.com/best-buy ... 9-2109603/
Last edited by Hugh on Jul 1st, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
13 replies
Dec 13, 2016
93 posts
4 upvotes
Hugh wrote: This is a keyboard combined with a touchpad. Handy for HTPC uses since a mouse can get separated from a keyboard.

This seems to be a good price. Bestbuy.ca also has it on sale, but for a buck more http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/log ... 82623.aspx.

Perhaps it comes down to shipping: both have free in-store pickup but if you buy $35 of stuff you get free shipping from BestBuy. NCIX is internet-only: you cannot just walk into a store and buy it at this price.

(BestBuy say it is a K400 but it shows a K400+ and I doubt K400 keyboards are available any longer.)

Best Buy has several other Logiteck keyboard/mouse combos on sale.

I have a K400, a TK820, and a Microsoft equivalent. They each have flaws. None has a good trackpad but they are each differently bad. I'd hate to have them as my main keyboard but they are convenient for light duty.

The TK820 is so close to being great. It has a solid (downside: heavy) keyboard, the trackpad is large (good). But the trackpad is flaky (as reviewers have pointed out). If you want to try it anyway, there is a reasonable sale on the TK830 which looks like a successor http://forums.redflagdeals.com/best-buy ... 9-2109603/
Between this and Rii i8+ with backlit which would be the better one to buy in terms of price/performance ratio?
Oct 6, 2011
145 posts
45 upvotes
Longueuil
I have both and I like the K400+ way more.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Nice post! Good find and detailed with just the right info. in regards to other retailers, shipping, etc. Thanks!
Dec 27, 2006
384 posts
251 upvotes
Vancouver
Hugh wrote: (BestBuy say it is a K400 but it shows a K400+ and I doubt K400 keyboards are available any longer.)

Best Buy has several other Logiteck keyboard/mouse combos on sale.

The model # listed on BB matches the K400+ on Logitech's site.

I have the older K400r and the MS equivalent too and I'd agree, none are perfect. I find the touchpad & buttons on the K400r better, but the actual keyboard keys on the MS better. I use one on a HTPC and the other on a RPi3. What I do like about both is that they use 2xAA (K400r/+) or 2xAAA (MS). I have lots of Eneloops/Duraloops so it's perfect. I hate proprietary Li-ions that aren't replaceable so when the Li-ion dies/can't hold a charge, it's off to the e-recyclers.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
Have this keyboard, for use with Android box, works great... paid this price a couple of years ago.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Jul 1, 2006
597 posts
331 upvotes
GTA
shipping kills the deal.
$10.77 s/h
YOUR TOTAL $34.75
:(
Nov 17, 2015
60 posts
21 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I bought a K400+ from Best Buy a couple months ago when they were on sale for $29.99 they didn't have any in store so the guy gave it to me for $19.99 and shipped it to my house at no extra cost. Got it a few days later.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
Mansun17 wrote: Also $ 23.98 on
Amazon.ca
This deserves a post of it's own? Good find!

Edited: Camel camel says this is the cheapest ever.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
been using one of these for my HTPC for about a year and a half, works great, highly recommended, also works well with Android TV boxes.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
6019 posts
3613 upvotes
Toronto
NCIX is slow on this one. I ordered it July 1 and it has not arrived yet. They expect it near the end of the month but they don't actually know. Fortunately I don't actually need this.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)