Need a credit card to shop on amazon,

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 25th, 2014 7:09 am
[OP]
Jan 12, 2014
11 posts

Need a credit card to shop on amazon,

Hello,

I am trying to get a mastercard or visa to shop online on amazon, they only accept these two.

I applied to PC Financial, and they rejected my application. PC Financial told me to get credit reports, and refused to tell me why my applications were rejected. I got the reports (free ones that is), and I still do not know why I cannot have a reason from the bank.

I need to know how to get a credit card quickly to start buying on amazon.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 4, 2009
7698 posts
793 upvotes
North York
Does OP have a full time job? Is OP a student?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
2623 posts
1604 upvotes
Alliston, ON
Get a prepaid Visa/Mastercard .. you'll pay $5 or so in service charges. Or get a VISA Debit card from your bank and it well pull the funds right from your account, assuming you have the funds available
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2012
1619 posts
994 upvotes
TORONTO
RedCode wrote: I applied to PC Financial, and they rejected my application. PC Financial told me to get credit reports, and refused to tell me why my applications were rejected. I got the reports (free ones that is), and I still do not know why I cannot have a reason from the bank.
Maybe this is the reason:
RedCode wrote: I need a credit card, but my history is not good.
Do you pay your bills on time?
Jan 11, 2014
212 posts
47 upvotes
RedCode wrote: I need to know how to get a credit card quickly to start buying on amazon.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Get a RBC Prepaid Visa card, costs is $3.95 per card. No other fee involved. Available from any Royal Bank branch.

Register the card online and you can start buying online from Amazon and other online stores.

http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/visagiftcard/purchase.html
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
19797 posts
2551 upvotes
Are you talking about Amazon.com or Amazon.ca, OP has not said.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)