Entrepreneurship & Small Business

Need a cross border delivery company from WA to BC

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2020 10:37 pm
[OP]
Sep 19, 2017
13 posts

Need a cross border delivery company from WA to BC

I have a small facial spa and I get a lot of my supplies from the US. I used to just ship everything to my mailbox in Lynden and then drive things across the border myself. Since I’m not essential, that’s no longer possible (at least I don’t think). Does anyone know of a transport company for small business where I can have my supplies brought across once every two weeks or so? Or if anyone knows whether I’m allowed to still cross the border as an online business (as my sales are still decent online) And if so, do I have to call the border to get permission or something? Totally confused and would love some guidance!
4 replies
Jan 4, 2019
9 posts
1 upvote
I use their services as well, very nice people and good rates.

I cross the border to pick up from them frequently going through the commercial crossing and then fill out the appropriate paperwork. Anyone know if I can still do this without needing to go through self-quarantine when I return? The borders aren't closed to commercial traffic and some people are exempt from self quarantine including "truck drivers" who help preserve the flow of goods across the border. I doubt me going across the border in my pickup truck through the commercial crossing is included in the exemption.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7594 posts
3677 upvotes
Is there a service like this that does non-commercial deliveries?