Need Help Choosing a Better Deal
I'm looking at buying a used Lexus CT200h this weekend but I'm unsure of which car to pick. I was hoping some of you can chyme in and help me with the decision. Both cars had 2 owners and no accidents.
Red 2013 CT200h Premium for ~15,500 CAD. I might be able to negotiate the price a bit lower.
• Has a detailed record of all the work done
Silver 2012 CT200h Touring for ~16,400 CAD. The seller is pretty firm on the price.
• Comes with a set of Winter & Summer Tires
• Has a detailed record up to about 1.5 years ago (the point when the new owner purchased the car).
• The seller claims to be a Toyota Hybrid Mechanic and said that he took care of all the maintenance on his own since he owned the car.
• Already took the car to a Lexus dealership to get in inspected and has a report showing that everything is in a good condition.
I guess the question comes to whether the ~$1,000 is worth the mileage difference and whether I should take the 2012 seller's word that the he worked on the car.
What do you think?