• Apr 6th, 2015 9:45 pm
[OP]
Banned
Jun 14, 2007
1674 posts
409 upvotes

need Jamaican/Canadian notary public public in GTA or near Port Hope ON

Hello
if anyone knows reliable Jamaican/Canadian notary public - recognised/accepted by The Jamaican High Commission Ottawa Canada
as I need him/her to help me with my Jamaican citizenship problem/question
in the GTA or near Port Hope ON.
please let me know via pm, or reply
many thanks

need someone reliable...
as some of my friends spend money on the legal clerk/notary public but get 0 service... in return... I do not want to get scammed or my identity get stolen...
6 replies
Dec 26, 2009
694 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
Does it require a Notary Public or would a Commisioner of Oaths do?
[OP]
Banned
Jun 14, 2007
1674 posts
409 upvotes
highway wrote: Does it require a Notary Public or would a Commisioner of Oaths do?
Commisioner of Oaths will do... please advice???
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2010
15193 posts
4974 upvotes
Here 'n There
batye wrote: Hello
if anyone knows reliable Jamaican/Canadian notary public - recognised/accepted by The Jamaican High Commission Ottawa Canada
as I need him/her to help me with my Jamaican citizenship problem/question
in the GTA or near Port Hope ON.
please let me know via pm, or reply
many thanks

need someone reliable...
as some of my friends spend money on the legal clerk/notary public but get 0 service... in return... I do not want to get scammed or my identity get stolen...
It does not matter what the ethnicity of the notary public is as no official body only recognizes notary publics of certain ethnicities. They can be any ethnicity as long as they are qualified.
[OP]
Banned
Jun 14, 2007
1674 posts
409 upvotes
eonibm wrote: It does not matter what the ethnicity of the notary public is as no official body only recognizes notary publics of certain ethnicities. They can be any ethnicity as long as they are qualified.
it not about nationality it about if his seal get recognize by The Jamaican High Commission Ottawa Canada or if I ask him to deal on my behalf and know what to say/put on the application form right way... as I do understand Patwah well, but do not speak... the way local speaks...