Need reviews or advice for KitchensByForemost

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2018 12:33 pm
Dec 9, 2008
233 posts
56 upvotes
Mississauga

Need reviews or advice for KitchensByForemost

I planned to renovate my Kitchen next spring. I am shopping kitchen cabinets now. I visited Home Depot(Kraftmaid), Lowes(Diamond), IKEA and some other local cabinet makers. I contact KitchensByForemost through Costco link.
I really like their style and very reasonable price. They sell kitchen cabinets on costco.ca and they don't have a showroom. But they will send me a sample door for style and color selection.
I have googled KitchensByForemost and covered bridge cabinets. There is not many reviews for this company, although I found they have tons of vanity cabinets for bathroom.

Have anyone buy kitchen cabinets online before ? What is your experience ? Do you even use their cabinets before? I think they start selling cabinet through costco.ca since 2015.

thanks.
8 replies
Jun 14, 2012
140 posts
31 upvotes
North York
I was wondering about the same.

Did anyone order from them? Thanks.
Dec 28, 2004
206 posts
92 upvotes
Vancouver
I requested a sample two years ago and never heard back from them. Maybe you will have more luck.
Dec 9, 2008
233 posts
56 upvotes
Mississauga
I have ordered cabinets from them and almost finished my kitchen renovation. I will write some views later. Still busy to do remaining jobs. cleaning, buying lighting and hardware. The renovation is never ending.
Jun 14, 2012
140 posts
31 upvotes
North York
austery wrote: I have ordered cabinets from them and almost finished my kitchen renovation. I will write some views later. Still busy to do remaining jobs. cleaning, buying lighting and hardware. The renovation is never ending.
Hopefully the real product matched the pictures! Good luck with the renovation!
Dec 9, 2008
233 posts
56 upvotes
Mississauga
For the cabinet's quality, no question. It matched the pictures. Actually if you are in GTA, they do have a showroom in Mississauga. You can come and see their product.
Jun 14, 2012
140 posts
31 upvotes
North York
austery wrote: For the cabinet's quality, no question. It matched the pictures. Actually if you are in GTA, they do have a showroom in Mississauga. You can come and see their product.
Yes, I am in Toronto. Do you have the showroom address by any chance? Thanks!
Dec 9, 2008
233 posts
56 upvotes
Mississauga
5970 Chedworth way, Unit B, Mississauga, ON L5R 4G5.
Better to call them first. This address is their office. They just installed a kitchen for their staff's usage. The kitchen has a huge cabinet and island. They told me there will be a showroom soon. That is last November.
Jun 14, 2012
140 posts
31 upvotes
North York
Waiting for the kitchen island (few cabinets) quote 3rd week already.

These guys are either too busy or don't have enough personnel.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)