• Oct 25th, 2016 8:58 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1896 posts
23 upvotes

Need suggestions for engagement shoot: fall colours & toronto landscape

Hi guys,

So I am doing my engagement shoot this weekend and I want to take advantage of the fall colours currently going on right now. I know we are towards the end of the fall colour season but there are still some spots that have beautiful spots.

I want to be able to take some shots with the fall colours as well as some shots with the Toronto skyline. I was thinking Centre Island since it would tackle both, but it is closed for the rest of the year and Ward's Island doesnt look like a picturesque spot (haven't been there though). I only have two hours for this shoot and want to be able to get two different scenes in close by vicinity. I know High Park is a good area but I have never been there and dont know which spots in the park are good.

Can you guys offer some suggestions?
Whatchu know about ice cream?
4 replies
Banned
Jun 8, 2008
3977 posts
1407 upvotes
Toronto
The islands don't close - the only part of Centre that would 'close' is the Centreville attraction.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1896 posts
23 upvotes
There are no ferries to Centre Island though and the walk is about 30 min from Ward's Island.
Whatchu know about ice cream?
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2008
1837 posts
487 upvotes
North York
Your photographer should know.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2006
8018 posts
1708 upvotes
Toronto
Humber Bridge/Sheldon Lookout and/or Humber Bay Park East. High Park is great but not easy to get a view of Toronto skyline from there.