Cell Phones

Need unlock provider for Huawei G7

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2017 8:56 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1678 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto

Need unlock provider for Huawei G7

I have a couple of Huawei G7 locked to Wind that I need unlocked after I switched my parents to PM. I can't seem to find a reasonable price to unlock these phones. Is there anyone on here that can help with either the unlock code or recommendations on where I can find a unlock provider for Huawei?
5 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 26, 2011
2609 posts
680 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jay-em wrote: PM @mobifree, perhaps? Maybe he can help you.
It's super expensive to unlock Huawei that's not from the Big 3 or their sub brands.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
1939 posts
1086 upvotes
mobifree wrote: It's super expensive to unlock Huawei that's not from the Big 3 or their sub brands.
My bad forgot the Big 3 don't carry "cheap" phones.
OP might as well ask Wind to unlock it for you.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1678 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
jay-em wrote: My bad forgot the Big 3 don't carry "cheap" phones.
OP might as well ask Wind to unlock it for you.
Will they still unlock the phone even after I've left?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1860 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
jindogae wrote: I have a couple of Huawei G7 locked to Wind that I need unlocked after I switched my parents to PM. I can't seem to find a reasonable price to unlock these phones. Is there anyone on here that can help with either the unlock code or recommendations on where I can find a unlock provider for Huawei?
Only wind mobile will provide you unlock code for your phone.
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)