• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2014 1:43 am
[OP]
Jan 18, 2014
88 posts
3 upvotes
Ottawa

Need your opinions - Moto G or Samsung Galaxy S4

So, I switched to wind after being gauged by rogers for the last time (even though I'm one of their employees).

I am aware of Wind's limitations however I will take my chances. - Even moreso surprised that Wind accepted me on their pay-after when i have fair/poor rating on credit bureaus.

When i switched to wind, I got my hands on a MOTO G. Which one do you guys figure I should keep? Which one should I sell. Why?
21 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
4290 posts
413 upvotes
Thornhill / North Yo…
Depends on your needs and budget. The Moto G is a really good entry-mid level phone and is priced pretty low. The S4 is a higher end phone that is usually priced higher.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2008
1775 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
S4 is better... which means it has higher resale value...
© 2015
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
8827 posts
1897 upvotes
London
Depends on your wallet and if extra functions of S4 relevant to you.
Nov 11, 2013
635 posts
1615 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Best entry level android phone vs top of the line Samsung device. Choice is easy!
[OP]
Jan 18, 2014
88 posts
3 upvotes
Ottawa
Yeah - I am going to keep my s4 i think - not to mention i got a new battery for it a few weeks ago so i dont REALLY want to get rid of it if i dont have to.

What should I ask for the motoG if i tried selling it or should i just bring it back (if i bring it back i dont want to risk loosing my contract and plan that i just signed up for.
Jan 3, 2007
472 posts
42 upvotes
Calgary
of course Moto G when it is $50
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2010
9278 posts
1401 upvotes
Moto G, cause when you are with Wind you don't need a fast phone. Why do you have a S4 and want to switch to Wind? Shouldn't you go to Koodoo?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
8827 posts
1897 upvotes
London
Moto G vs S4? different class of phones. If you have the cash, S4 for sure.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4813 posts
3593 upvotes
Edmonton
I picked a moto G over S3. But I would pick S4 and root it and install a custom ROM. A wind Moto G is worth more than a moto G that works on Rogers/telus etc so you could probably get $175. If you can return and get full value back then do that, you shouldn't lose any contract over that. You might even get a bring your own device credit if wind offers it.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2008
1775 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
EnyCe wrote: Clearly this guy is on drugs.
Maybe not as clear as you think...
© 2015