Coupons

Nescafé® Roast & Ground Coffee Capsules Save $9.00 coupon

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2020 5:23 am
11 replies
Jr. Member
Apr 13, 2019
115 posts
94 upvotes
Montreal
hill15 wrote: Nescafé® Roast & Ground Coffee Capsules
Thank you!
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
1229 posts
1744 upvotes
It's $13 at Maxi making it $4 a box.

I already redeem some coupons and expecting more in the mail.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2599 posts
9870 upvotes
couponmummy1 wrote: It's $13 at Maxi making it $4 a box.

I already redeem some coupons and expecting more in the mail.
How many coupons can you get per account. Is it like 1 per month?
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2011
1229 posts
1744 upvotes
hill15 wrote: How many coupons can you get per account. Is it like 1 per month?
Yep, one per account.

Create an account for yahoo, hotmail, gmail, outlook, etc.
Make your family members to do the same for you. If you feed and cook for them, they owe you, lol.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2599 posts
9870 upvotes
couponmummy1 wrote: Yep, one per account.

Create an account for yahoo, hotmail, gmail, outlook, etc.
Make your family members to do the same for you. If you feed and cook for them, they owe you, lol.

Do you call when the coupon expires.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
8719 posts
3681 upvotes
Toronto
Love the high value coupons! Thanks

also Nescafe Gold makes the best instant coffee ever... haven't tried the kcups yet though
Newbie
Oct 16, 2020
37 posts
28 upvotes
An ex bought me a keurig as a birthday gift 10 years ago. Best gift ever! Its still going strong.

I managed to get 2 coupons, redeemed one at Real Canadian Superstore and another at Walmart. Walmart has a rollback now I think about $14.97

Nescafe is one of the better brands of k cups. My husband is a very fussy coffee person but loves the Nescafe gold.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)