Expired Hot Deals

[Nespresso] 10% off coffee purchase (in store only)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 16th, 2019 8:36 am
[OP]
Nov 13, 2010
14 posts
58 upvotes

10% off coffee purchase (in store only)

Savings:
10% off
Expiry:
September 29, 2019
Retailer:
Nespresso
Got an email from Nespresso for 10% off all coffees starting tomorrow, September 27 until September 29 in store offer only.
I think it's a good deal since the pods rarely go on sale on its own (first time I've seen this offer actually) .

PS. Long time RFDer, first time poster. Please be kind. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Images
  • nespresso.png
26 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
1035 posts
373 upvotes
Can anyone recall how much was the sale last time? It was sometime during summer

Im down to 5 pods, this is right on time
Apr 5, 2009
402 posts
870 upvotes
Vancouver
Wow! This is a super hot deal, I've NEVER seen the pods go on sale, only the machines. Too bad because I just refilled and bought over 100 pods recently. Next time...
Dec 13, 2003
378 posts
205 upvotes
They had this deal a few months ago in store - same 10% off. About a month ago they had 10% off online. This looks to be the new norm every few months now.
Sep 18, 2008
595 posts
160 upvotes
Is the 10% for everyone or do you need the email? Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 6, 2005
7181 posts
312 upvotes
Toronto
Lineups will be crazy out the store....
Heat 43-0-0
[OP]
Nov 13, 2010
14 posts
58 upvotes
tdotojnf wrote: Is the 10% for everyone or do you need the email? Thanks!
The fine print doesn't say the email is required, so it's good for everyone.

*The 10% discount is applicable on coffee only. To be eligible for this promotion, you must place your coffee order in a Nespresso Boutique, during the Promotional Period. No substitutions allowed. Void where prohibited or restricted. Offer is not transferable and may be cancelled at any time without notice. Not valid in combination with any other offer or promotion.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
3687 posts
1225 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
I wish it was another 15% sale. We really stocked up then since sales are so rare. It's nice to see they are becoming a little more common.

I usually get the sale emails but not this time. Sure hope it is for everyone as we need a stock up!
Aug 30, 2015
660 posts
352 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
too bad there's no store in Waterloo region :(
Penalty Box
Apr 4, 2017
470 posts
352 upvotes
If it's anything like the last time, get ready for 30+ minute lineups.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
1035 posts
373 upvotes
Im not really sure what line ups you guys were in. I went for mine on a Sunday on the last day, the line moved pretty quick

What slows the line down are the people who dont know what they want or want to taste test - so if everyone in this thread can avoid this then hey, the line will move fast
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1747 posts
946 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
Biscayne05 wrote: Im not really sure what line ups you guys were in. I went for mine on a Sunday on the last day, the line moved pretty quick

What slows the line down are the people who dont know what they want or want to taste test - so if everyone in this thread can avoid this then hey, the line will move fast
Yeah I agree. Last time I was in line for half an hour at the Markville Mall boutique and it was maddening to see people slowly taste testing... While in line, I used the app, added all the pods into the cart and gave the boutique employee my phone to let her quickly get all the sleeves I wanted.
Jul 13, 2019
9 posts
Which machines do you guys recommend? I want to make some cappuccino. Doesnit make regular coffee? Does it taste better than k cups?
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19835 posts
5191 upvotes
Off the 404
Lampshades wrote: Which machines do you guys recommend? I want to make some cappuccino. Doesnit make regular coffee? Does it taste better than k cups?
There are two types of machines which take different pods and produce two different end products.

Originaline: Espresso

Vertuo: coffee