Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Nespresso] Black Friday - 15% off Capsules and Discounts on Machines (Update: No 15%)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2019 12:30 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1026 posts
1989 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mdl.tor wrote: Do you just take the whole box in store to return? If the free gift were not random I would do this for sure, but the random choice is just dumb for a "higher end" company.
Accessories and unopened coffee sleeves may be returned up to 14 days after the date of purchase or delivery.

HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
Starting November 29, 2019, all returns will be accepted, exceptionally until January 15, 2020.

For returns, visit a Nespresso Boutique with the item and proof of purchase or prepare a return package. In your return package, please include the proof of purchase, with the returned item circled, and send your package to the following address:

Nespresso Canada - Coffee Returns and Accessories
2900 André Avenue
Dorval, QC H9P 2P2

We are sorry, but individual capsules and opened coffee sleeves are not eligible for return.
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
4715 posts
1236 upvotes
Toronto
cccrimson wrote: Can't seem to find the welcome offer for vertuo... just the original.
If you are near a store, better to go buy in person as you can usually get 2 or 3 extra sleeves free with the welcome offer.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13119 posts
4804 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mdl.tor wrote: Do you just take the whole box in store to return? If the free gift were not random I would do this for sure, but the random choice is just dumb for a "higher end" company.
I've never done a return with Nespresso before but it says I can return at a kiosk or do a return package (I might have to ask for a return label). Whichever is more convenient I'll do. If I can avoid going to the mall to return at a kiosk I'll preferred that option.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1026 posts
1989 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cccrimson wrote: Can't seem to find the welcome offer for vertuo... just the original.
boyohboy wrote: If you are near a store, better to go buy in person as you can usually get 2 or 3 extra sleeves free with the welcome offer.
What @@boyohboy said. A while ago I got 5 sleeves plus a travel mug that wasn't meant for the 150 capsules welcome offer. I have zero use for travel mug, but looks damn nice though.
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\