Expired Hot Deals

Nespresso Deals: 40% off CT (PM +10% at BB)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2019 1:21 pm
Dec 24, 2004
500 posts
50 upvotes
Windsor
kav2001c wrote:
Jan 12th, 2019 10:24 pm
Its a flyer basically 50% off your first order (buy 1 get 1 free, max purchase is 500 so pay 250)

Should be in your bix
Bought the Vertuo Evoluo, there's welcome instructions / first time use card an instruction and safety manual and a warranty information slip. Nothing else. Would be pretty interested in the offer that would have been killer.
[OP]
Dec 20, 2012
6 posts
30 upvotes
Milton
Grimspoon wrote:
Jan 12th, 2019 11:15 pm
Bought the Vertuo Evoluo, there's welcome instructions / first time use card an instruction and safety manual and a warranty information slip. Nothing else. Would be pretty interested in the offer that would have been killer.
Same here, no pod offer in the box. May have been a special promo/bundle in the past.
Dec 24, 2004
500 posts
50 upvotes
Windsor
peternear wrote:
Jan 13th, 2019 12:03 pm
Same here, no pod offer in the box. May have been a special promo/bundle in the past.
I did order the "Premium Discovery Offer" with mug and espresso set. The website sucks pretty hard tho, no way that I can see to go back and see what's included in either the normal or premium introductory offer.
[OP]
Dec 20, 2012
6 posts
30 upvotes
Milton
thesubmitter wrote: Best buy doesn't Price Beat any anymore
Their website seems to disagree. Are the stores not honouring their posted policy? See attached screenshot.
Images
  • image.jpg
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1225 posts
239 upvotes
EP32k2 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2019 10:30 pm
I have the Evoluo and I don’t find it hot enough. Workaround is to run the machine once with an old capsule to help “pre-heat” it.

Lastly there are no 3rd party capsules for the Vertuo line. The capsules have a barcode, unlike the original line.
I saw that complaint online but my Vertuoplus is very hot, I even add milk and it's still hot.

You don't want to use 3rd party anyway. I bought some for my originalline at linen chest and the capsules are made of plastic and kept falling through the hole in the machine. It was also VERY hard to close the compartment, I was scared I was going to break the lever. When I finally got it the coffee was disgusting. One sip and I threw it away. I will trash the 9 caps left. I'm not drinking this crap. Pay the extra 2$ for the real thing.
Deal Guru
Jan 15, 2006
12518 posts
8690 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Grimcurse wrote:
Jan 13th, 2019 6:27 pm
I saw that complaint online but my Vertuoplus is very hot, I even add milk and it's still hot.

You don't want to use 3rd party anyway. I bought some for my originalline at linen chest and the capsules are made of plastic and kept falling through the hole in the machine. It was also VERY hard to close the compartment, I was scared I was going to break the lever. When I finally got it the coffee was disgusting. One sip and I threw it away. I will trash the 9 caps left. I'm not drinking this crap. Pay the extra 2$ for the real thing.
That and who buys a Nespresso to save money lol
Nov 14, 2004
194 posts
124 upvotes
Kelowna
krazynuck wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 3:41 pm
When I had K-cup before it was a lot cheaper as there are more options out there. With that being to said I am in 'love' with my Nespresso and before I was only in 'like' with my Keurig.
I had a Keurig before and while it was good, the k-cups were always weak, IMO. I had to buy a reusable k-cup and fill it with my own coffee instead. I just came back from my Europe vacation and in the last hotel, they had a Nespresso machine and by god, it's a good-tasting coffee. Every day, they would restock our room with 10 pods and I went through them like water! Made me want to get a Nespresso for home!
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1023 posts
350 upvotes
Montréal
peternear wrote:
Jan 13th, 2019 5:55 pm
Their website seems to disagree. Are the stores not honouring their posted policy? See attached screenshot.
I should have checked the site. I will deal with them when I go to pick it up
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4082 posts
634 upvotes
Burlington, Ontario
Just curious why? Why not get a breville espresso machine (who those of you who like espressos, Americans, lattes, etc) a nice quality grinder and quality beans. It doesn’t take much time to do and it’s sooooooo much better.
Jan 1, 2013
388 posts
222 upvotes
POINTE-CLAIRE
Jumped in last week with offer from the Bay to replace my Nescafe Dolce Gusto which has been discontinued and awaiting delivery.
One question: Can you continue to run water thru machine to get your designated strength level. My GF doesn't like coffee so much as she enjoys warm brown water and with our current model puts in about twice the recommended amount of water. Is this possible with Nespresso or do they automatically dispense the right amount of water with no chance of adjustment?
Mar 7, 2011
380 posts
223 upvotes
Brampton
I’m a long time nespresso fan but i still cannot see the advantage of the vertuo line as i can still make good americano by using a strong coffee like ristretto or dharkan and just do 2 lungo with 1 capsule... cheaper and imo better than the spinning tech of the vertuo..
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2004
1985 posts
397 upvotes
Richmond, BC
buy pods on ebay and amazon during coupon and cashback gays