Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nespresso

Get Pixie or Inissia for $29 with the purchase of 450 or 350 pods

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2016 11:47 am
May 23, 2004
206 posts
32 upvotes
I haven't ordered in over a year and was able to re-invoke the welcome offer with this link. https://www.nespresso.com/ca/en/welcomeOffer

also the sale only appears to be semi-targeted to pre-existing members and not new ones. Might be able to get it if you call in.

Thx op. Ordered when I got the email for this promo yesterday and already shipped this morning. Waiting on UPS now. Still not as good as the free Gran Maestria I got last year.. but I needed pods anyways.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2003
1668 posts
194 upvotes
Hamilton
Sorry what is the offer you are getting, it just shows:

You can now benefit from ordering online:
Discover new products
Express checkout
Receive the latest news + offers from the club
Personalized promotions just for you!
Complimentary Shipping on 150+ VertuoLine or 200+ OriginalLine capsule purchase

I don't see any deals on the coffee or anything once logged in?
50% back at Home Depot & Ebay and 100% at AliExpress - NO WAY!
social-good-rebate-up-100-aliexpress-dh ... #p35066583
Oct 23, 2016
38 posts
26 upvotes
I was told it is targeted, and enabled for mainly accounts of offices
i was not eligible for this offer, but there should be other promotions coming soon
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10408 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
I'd have the old machine! $350 caps is alot! even if one is drinking one per day! everyday is the only way to drink it up!
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Dec 5, 2015
765 posts
926 upvotes
Verdun, QC
Tried online got a not eligible error. Called in the girl did the order no issues. Sold the machine and 150 caps for 225$ very easily. Got 350 caps for 200$ so about .57 each. This was very low effort as I sold the machine and caps very cheaply.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2442 posts
1043 upvotes
Pods never go on sale so if you don't mind stocking up and sell the machine to reduce the cost, it's an ok deal.
Jan 10, 2011
365 posts
69 upvotes
GTA
when i click the link

Unfortunately, this offer is no longer available.
To receive a new, personalized machine offer, please reach out through our contact form.
Feb 10, 2007
111 posts
4 upvotes
Probably all sold out.

Originally I was getting error c130 or something like that. Tried later and worked no problem. Already received my pods and new machine. Traded the pixie machine for a vertuoline off craigslist. Have been wanting to pick up the vertuoline for a while.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2010
4578 posts
1999 upvotes
AB
Is anyone still interested in getting the a Nespresso machine? I have some $80 off codes that can be applied to any of the Original line machines. The biggest discount would be on the cheapest models. For example, you could get the Inissia for $69 (orig. $149), or the Inissia + Aeroccino for $119 (orig. $199). PM me for a code.
Apr 20, 2014
1 posts
Maple, ON
$80 off selected Originally me machines
Privilege code N16.5J8.MDD.YPF