Expired Hot Deals

Nespresso: machines as low as $50 with purchase of 400 capsules (targeted)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 24th, 2016 8:59 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
21256 posts
12803 upvotes
Kitchener

Nespresso: machines as low as $50 with purchase of 400 capsules (targeted)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
June 23, 2016
[IMG]https://s25.postimg.org/ivlyeseov/nespresso.jpg[/IMG]

https://www.nespresso.com/CA/en/pages/private-sale

HOW TO ACHIEVE THIS OFFER

1. Add 400 or more OriginalLine capsules to your basket.
2. Click PROCEED TO ORDER, then log in or create your account
3.a. Use the promo code INISSIAFLASH at checkout to receive an Inissia machine for $49* (reg $150).
3.b. Use the promo code CITIZFLASH at checkout to receive a CitiZ&Milk machine for $179* (reg $320).
3.c. Use the promo code PIXIEFLASH at checkout to receive a Pixie machine for $129* (reg $250).
4. Proceed to checkout and enjoy free standard delivery on your order.

This offer is linked to your Nespresso Club Member number and is only valid from June 19 2016 to June 23 2016, while supplies last. Offer may be cancelled at any time without notice. Your order must include a minimum of 400 OriginalLine capsules to be eligible for one of the three offers: an INISSIA coffee machine at a price of $49, a PIXIE coffee machine at a price of $129, or the CITIZ&MILK coffee machine at a price of $179. The colour and model of the machines are subject to change, depending on stock volumes. Orders can only be placed online at www.nespresso.com , on the Nespresso Mobile app or by phone at 1.855.325.5781. Offer valid in Canada and only for Canadian shipping addresses. The offer is not transferable, not cumulative and not valid in combination with any other offers or promotions. Void where prohibited or restricted. Capsules may only be returned if the machine purchased under the offer is also returned. All trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey, Switzerland and used under licence. ©2016 Nestlé.

Not as hot as last year's get a free machine for 400 capsules but if you are going to buy any way ;)
Even if you didn't get the email give it a shot, just as all previous nespresso targeted offers, many accounts are eligible despite not receiving the email.
7 replies
Jan 30, 2008
441 posts
282 upvotes
Decent deal but I prefer last year's free machines with purchase
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1845 posts
835 upvotes
Scarborough
it was just this April when they had the free Pixie offer..
May 27, 2007
49 posts
7 upvotes
I tried to use this deal but was told i'm not eligible. Definitely targeted.
Dec 26, 2011
148 posts
54 upvotes
QU
Decent deal if you are in need right now. but free machine will come back or the deal with 100$ credit coffee is better. Pixie are 150$ and sometime come with 100$ credit. Last time i got a Pixie at full price at Futureshop (yeah that was the good time), claimed my 100$ coffee credit with receipt and price matched an amazon deal to get the machine back to 90ish.

And last summer they had buy 400 capsule and get the gran Maestria. That was their best deal ever. This machine temperature is way better then Puxue or Citiz!
Dec 29, 2007
516 posts
270 upvotes
Troisdsmax wrote: Decent deal if you are in need right now. but free machine will come back or the deal with 100$ credit coffee is better. Pixie are 150$ and sometime come with 100$ credit. Last time i got a Pixie at full price at Futureshop (yeah that was the good time), claimed my 100$ coffee credit with receipt and price matched an amazon deal to get the machine back to 90ish.

And last summer they had buy 400 capsule and get the gran Maestria. That was their best deal ever. This machine temperature is way better then Puxue or Citiz!
The water is hotter?
Dec 26, 2011
148 posts
54 upvotes
QU
Yeah, Grand Maestria > Citiz >= Pixie

Difference between pixie and citiz is almost nothing. Hard to makena difference. But with the Gran Maestria coffee is really hot. That machine also has a cup warmer but that warmer doesnt fit with my cup :(
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2008
1527 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
I received an email from nespresso and this is what it says:

IN BOUTIQUE ONLY
THIS WEEKEND,
VISIT YOUR
NEAREST BOUTIQUE
to discover an exclusive offer
so that you can enjoy your favourite