Expired Hot Deals

[Nespresso] Nespresso 15% off All Capsules in store only country wide (Not Targeted)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2019 8:38 am
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1522 posts
595 upvotes
Toronto
Went yesterday to the boutique at Markville Mall in Markham. Long wait (~40 minutes) but I already had a list of everything I wanted by using the app and just showed the cart on my phone when it was my turn. I felt bad for the employees because it was pretty much nonstop servicing everyone in the line (with some employees going on break, offering water or samples, and rotating between stocking and cash)... I do wish they could've made this sale online, but I guess head office wanted to save on shipping costs since there was no minimum for the 15% off...
Oct 9, 2011
365 posts
103 upvotes
SinghyLeafs wrote:
Jun 16th, 2019 12:00 pm
Does anyone know when this deal is over? I also bought a breville creatista plus and got a $10 off code but not sure if I can use it in store.
Today (June 16) is the last day. Is it a promo code or credit already applied in your account? I don't see why you can't use the credit, they need your account information so the credit should be applied automatically.

The rep was kind enough to offer me a sample of the new Barista line coffee (looks like latte but there's no milk in it) when I was lining up.
May 7, 2017
224 posts
99 upvotes
Thank you OP! Didn't receive email but went to the nespresso at oakridge mall (Vancouver) and got the discount. It's for everyone!
Aug 17, 2016
128 posts
8 upvotes
Thanks OP! I went to the store, registered, was persuaded to buy a box of 25 sleeves at $166 and got a free set of VIEW Espresso + a free set of VIEW Lungo.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1405 posts
846 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
Thanks for the heads up
These Nespresso capsules seems never gone on sale