Nespresso machines for $29 when you buy ~1year of coffee supply YMMV

Deal Link:
Price:
$29
Expiry:
August 9, 2021
Retailer:
Nespresso
A recurring offer from Nespresso. Comes several times a year.
Buy 350 or 450 capsules to get their different types of machines for just $29.
Works great in 3 scenarios:
1. You are into Nespresso;
2. You plan to sell the new machine you don’t need and recover some coffee costs;
3. You already have a machine and you give the new one as a great gift that costs you almost nothing, and keep the coffee :)
Thread Summary
Looking for more options? Check out RFD Reviews' roundup of the best coffee makers!
30 replies
Dec 3, 2013
517 posts
113 upvotes
Brampton, ON
i add the offer at checkout but it doesn't put the machine to $29... i have the right amount of pods too
May 17, 2011
601 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto
I'm not eligible, got the offer when I clicked on the link and signed in, but at checkout said not eligible. :-(
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
2559 posts
770 upvotes
Lévis
So cups is where the profit margin is?

Remind me the printers...
Pourquoi pas?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2624 posts
1539 upvotes
These deals are getting decent as when you're done the initial 350 pods pods you can start getting aftermarket stuff. Anyone know when aftermarket will be available for the Vertuo pods? I assume they're patent is still in place for those...
Feb 29, 2020
67 posts
63 upvotes
razrsharp wrote: These deals are getting decent as when you're done the initial 350 pods pods you can start getting aftermarket stuff. Anyone know when aftermarket will be available for the Vertuo pods? I assume they're patent is still in place for those...
What are the good after market stuff? We haven't found any that compared well to the Nespresso ones yet.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2009
1187 posts
472 upvotes
Laval
razrsharp wrote: These deals are getting decent as when you're done the initial 350 pods pods you can start getting aftermarket stuff. Anyone know when aftermarket will be available for the Vertuo pods? I assume they're patent is still in place for those...
Starbucks released Vertuo Pods just recently, so maybe sometime in the next year or two? That said, the Starbucks pods are pretty awful compared to the nespresso pods.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2624 posts
1539 upvotes
Gary320 wrote: Starbucks released Vertuo Pods just recently, so maybe sometime in the next year or two? That said, the Starbucks pods are pretty awful compared to the nespresso pods.
As is all Starbucks espresso lol. That shit is ghastly unless you mix it with loads of dairy and sugary stuff.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2624 posts
1539 upvotes
dreadsoap wrote: What are the good after market stuff? We haven't found any that compared well to the Nespresso ones yet.
For the original pods, the lavazza stuff isn't bad. The only issue is those flimsy pods can get stuck from time to time, but overall still worth the savings. I also tend to mix 1 cheap and 1 authentic nespresso pod for my double shots.
Dec 17, 2009
929 posts
738 upvotes
Vancouver
This is a personal offer. If you don’t receive an email from Nespresso, you won’t get this deal. And you may get a different offer.
Check your email.

My friend got a different offer
Images
  • 548AFD34-3B6E-47E8-92BB-169B23A35D4F.jpeg
Last edited by tofubb on Aug 5th, 2021 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
2743 posts
2359 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Don't forget that you can manage to get 10% rebate on pods with their subscription system, but there's a limit of $100 a month I think (so $10 rebate/month).
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Dec 21, 2015
667 posts
308 upvotes
Canada
was so ready to pull the trigger but wasn't eligible.
feels bad.
Aug 13, 2020
430 posts
1393 upvotes
razrsharp wrote: For the original pods, the lavazza stuff isn't bad. The only issue is those flimsy pods can get stuck from time to time, but overall still worth the savings. I also tend to mix 1 cheap and 1 authentic nespresso pod for my double shots.
Have to disagree. The only non espresso pods I’ve been able to handle are the Starbucks ones.

Which Lavazza do you get?
Feb 26, 2012
229 posts
75 upvotes
Edmonton
I have an Innisia... is there any benefit to get a Pixie? It seems a tad more expensive, not sure why.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2624 posts
1539 upvotes
Mlj223 wrote: Have to disagree. The only non espresso pods I’ve been able to handle are the Starbucks ones.

Which Lavazza do you get?
There was a mix pack on Amazon sale a while back. The stronger ones are good on their own, but the lighter ones I do mix with nespresso pods.
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2009
1056 posts
48 upvotes
Wife is literally going to nepresso today to buy more pods. Why is no one eligible!?

Probably targeted at those who signed up but never bought anything.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2009
1187 posts
472 upvotes
Laval
ahbitheman wrote: Wife is literally going to nepresso today to buy more pods. Why is no one eligible!?

Probably targeted at those who signed up but never bought anything.
I buy pods once a month and got a new machine in early 2020 and still got the offer. I get these offers atleast once or twice a year.
Not sure what is needed to be eligible for this offer.
[OP]
Jul 26, 2015
257 posts
203 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Sorry to hear that so many people are not eligible. It is definitely YMMV.

I remember back in the days when I saw a similar offer for the first time I was not eligible either.
Then I called them and they extended this offer to me over the phone and I made my first order over the phone.
Since then they email me this promo every now and then.

May be worth trying to call them, though it’s still YMMV.
Their number: 1-855-325-5781

Hope it helps.