Expired Hot Deals

[Nespresso] Nespresso store Calgary market mall free nomad travel mug with purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2020 8:33 pm
[OP]
Jun 18, 2017
400 posts
277 upvotes

Nespresso store Calgary market mall free nomad travel mug with purchase

Retailer:
Nespresso
Was at the nespresso boutique at Market Mall Calgary to get some coffee and they were giving out the large Nomad travel bottle to everyone who bought something as a welcome back gift. Shows as $32 on Nespresso website and good for iced coffee as it’s made of plastic.

Not sure if there is a minimum spend or not as I bought $50 worth and the other people in line bought well over $50!worth of coffee. This location just opened today so not sure how long they are going to do this for so go quick. Not sure if other cities are doing it either so worth a shot to go ask.

For al the folks who bought machines from all those sales drop in and use your credit and then get a free travel bottle.
17 replies
May 18, 2011
5 posts
8 upvotes
Thanks! Was able to get the welcome back gift in Edmonton
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1540 posts
697 upvotes
Edmonton
eoilers2 wrote: Thanks! Was able to get the welcome back gift in Edmonton
Awesome. Thats good to hear. I'm hoping the store has those Barista creations ones in stock, I had everything in my cart on Tuesday and wanted to pay yesterday but they're all gone :(
[OP]
Jun 18, 2017
400 posts
277 upvotes
The Calgary store was well stocked But I’ll go fast as when I went around 6pm there was already 3 people at the checkout and I was next in line and 3 others behind me. The 3 Infront bought like $100 worth or so it was like a pile of coffee. Guess a lot of people were waiting for the opening.

I got 3 of the barista creation items.
May 18, 2011
5 posts
8 upvotes
dj_rice wrote: Awesome. Thats good to hear. I'm hoping the store has those Barista creations ones in stock, I had everything in my cart on Tuesday and wanted to pay yesterday but they're all gone :(
I'm not sure about all of the barista creations, but the Bianco Leggero was in stock as I got those ones :)
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1540 posts
697 upvotes
Edmonton
Homer001 wrote: The Calgary store was well stocked But I’ll go fast as when I went around 6pm there was already 3 people at the checkout and I was next in line and 3 others behind me. The 3 Infront bought like $100 worth or so it was like a pile of coffee. Guess a lot of people were waiting for the opening.

I got 3 of the barista creation items.

Edmonton location has been open for a week and half. I'll call before going I guess
Jul 18, 2019
81 posts
46 upvotes
Did you notice any spend requirements for this one?
May 18, 2011
5 posts
8 upvotes
vettelfan wrote: Did you notice any spend requirements for this one?
The person helping me didn't mention any spend requirements, just said it was a welcome back gift. I only spent $20.
Jul 18, 2019
81 posts
46 upvotes
eoilers2 wrote: The person helping me didn't mention any spend requirements, just said it was a welcome back gift. I only spent $20.
Awesome, I’ll swing by there after work. Everyone seems to be giving out travel mugs this week. This will be my 4th free one in a week.
May 27, 2007
130 posts
40 upvotes
Calgary
Where did you get the other three? :)
vettelfan wrote: Awesome, I’ll swing by there after work. Everyone seems to be giving out travel mugs this week. This will be my 4th free one in a week.
Jul 18, 2019
81 posts
46 upvotes
elainhelen wrote: Where did you get the other three? :)
We restarted our Cintas service at work and our Cintas driver brought me one. MB Calgary gave me 2 when I picked up my RFD CLA Winking Face
[OP]
Jun 18, 2017
400 posts
277 upvotes
I got the same as eoilers. It’s more for iced drinks.