• Sep 13th, 2021 9:21 am
Tags:
[OP]
May 22, 2014
105 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto

Nespresso pods

Does anyone have connections on official Nespresso pods? There use to be a guy in Toronto that sold them for a great price but he no longer does.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2010 posts
1405 upvotes
We have an nespresso, but decided to stop using them. So much plastic waste in every cup and the coffee is bland.
Dec 26, 2004
675 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto
I don't think that's what OP was asking...having said that... you CAN recycle the pods...call nespresso and ask them to send you the recycling bags...fill up the bad, and toss it in the mailbox.

As for the bland taste... there are so many different flavours to try...official and not official...
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
20741 posts
6199 upvotes
GTA
MarcoL800 wrote: Does anyone have connections on official Nespresso pods? There use to be a guy in Toronto that sold them for a great price but he no longer does.
Are you referring to EZ? Damn thats too bad. My 700 pods I got a few years ago is running out.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
7505 posts
7802 upvotes
Toronto
djpr wrote: We have an nespresso, but decided to stop using them. So much plastic waste in every cup and the coffee is bland.
Spoiler alert... whatever plastic coffee pods you've been using, are not really original Nespresso pods. Original Nespresso pods are made of recyclable aluminum only... they don't involve any plastic at all. Maybe you're complaining of a 3rd party coffee brand packing their product on compatible Nespresso pods.

This might explain why are you complaining of the coffee bland taste.
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝