Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nespresso

YMMV Nespresso Private Sale is back ($29 vertuo when you purchase 350 capsules)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2020 11:04 am
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1524 posts
3022 upvotes

YMMV Nespresso Private Sale is back ($29 vertuo when you purchase 350 capsules)

Deal Link:
Price:
$29
Expiry:
August 7, 2020
Retailer:
Nespresso
Looks like Nespresso’s targeted private sale is back.

$29 for the Vertuo Chrome when you purchase 350 capsules

$49 for the Vertuo + aeroccino when you purchase 450 capsules

$49 for the Essenza plus C or D when you purchase 350 capsules

$29 for the Essenza mini C when you purchase 350 capsules

$29 for the Pixie Titan when you purchase 350 capsules

Best time to buy IMO if you need capsules. Buy the Vertuo and sell it for $120-$150 on Kijiji or FB which essentially takes $100 off your purchase of the capsules.

Check your emails as this is targeted for Nespresso members only.
61 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15197 posts
35239 upvotes
Nation's capital
They should just give these machines away with the number of pods you need to buy ( more or less $275)
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3973 posts
4217 upvotes
stephroll wrote: They should just give these machines away with the number of pods you need to buy ( more or less $275)
They used to do that. And then they raised the capsule requirements. Then they added a nominal price. And then they kept raising the nominal price.
Dec 6, 2012
46 posts
41 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
The offer is only available to those that have an account and have received the email btw.
Jan 14, 2016
23 posts
24 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
how is this better from last week's $69 for the Vertuo Chrome + aeroccino3 when you purchase 200 capsules.
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1884 posts
7842 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
I personally don't think their coffee warrants the inflated prices they charge. I mean it's ok coffee at best and I guess convenience.
What's in your wallet?
Feb 18, 2015
390 posts
1716 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bought one last time, very good deal imo.
Intenso and Zimbabwe pods are my favorites.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2006
1660 posts
2764 upvotes
my local small store has a sale for " Kimbo 10pk capsules " only 2.99( not for vertuo) not bad at all.
Nov 20, 2013
78 posts
234 upvotes
56$ for 50 capsules, so 390$ for 350 capsules...

their coffee is overpriced versus quality. you will get much better coffee with a basic espresso machine for much less
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1524 posts
3022 upvotes
InthaBrain wrote: 56$ for 50 capsules, so 390$ for 350 capsules...

their coffee is overpriced versus quality. you will get much better coffee with a basic espresso machine for much less
I would say most people get a nespresso for convenience. No need to grind and clean the machine. Turn it on, pop in your capsule and done.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
1873 posts
220 upvotes
Vancouver
I stopped receiving their emails many many years ago and my account is subscribed to emails.
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1728 posts
7979 upvotes
Got the "sorry you're ineligible" message when I tried. Loudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying Face

I don't think they're sorry at all!!
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
7132 posts
3735 upvotes
Montreal
dhasha1 wrote: how is this better from last week's $69 for the Vertuo Chrome + aeroccino3 when you purchase 200 capsules.
No one said it was better, but you're paying $20 less for the machine in this deal. You're going to use the capsules anyways.
Apr 27, 2016
146 posts
25 upvotes
way2quik wrote: I stopped receiving their emails many many years ago and my account is subscribed to emails.
same here
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4274 posts
2248 upvotes
BC
I don't need anymore hardware, now I just want cheap pods.
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2007
1516 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have issues with their Aeroccino 3 frother not frothing milk properly? My first one worked great out of the box, then it stopped creating froth/foam and only warmed the milk. I sent it in for repair and they sent me a replacement unit. That one frothed okay, but there were burn marks in one area at the bottom so I sent it in for repair and they replaced it again. New one just got here and first froth just warmed the milk. Hoping it will take a few attempts to "break in" the machine before it starts frothing properly, but wondering if anyone has had any similar issues and/or has any recommendations/guidance?
Sep 11, 2019
12 posts
19 upvotes
Mississauga
Correct me if I'm wrong but I just bought the Vertuo machine with the Aeroccino last week on the previous promotion, it was $69 machine with the 200 pods purchase.
The total with tax works out to be right around $300.
Nov 24, 2014
327 posts
256 upvotes
Vancouver
jumperson22 wrote: Anyone have issues with their Aeroccino 3 frother not frothing milk properly? My first one worked great out of the box, then it stopped creating froth/foam and only warmed the milk. I sent it in for repair and they sent me a replacement unit. That one frothed okay, but there were burn marks in one area at the bottom so I sent it in for repair and they replaced it again. New one just got here and first froth just warmed the milk. Hoping it will take a few attempts to "break in" the machine before it starts frothing properly, but wondering if anyone has had any similar issues and/or has any recommendations/guidance?
Use mine since 2013 and I never have any problems with my aeroccino 3. It still makes good foam.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1524 posts
3022 upvotes
KyleZ857 wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong but I just bought the Vertuo machine with the Aeroccino last week on the previous promotion, it was $69 machine with the 200 pods purchase.
The total with tax works out to be right around $300.
Typically the reason people buy the private sale is to cut down the cost of the capsules. As the Vertuo is cheaper than your promo, you get more “bang for your buck” as you are buying it for the pods anyways.

Sure you are paying for in terms of dollars for this promo but the cost for pods is cheaper in the long run.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)