• Jun 10th, 2018 4:12 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
8858 posts
4070 upvotes
Markham

NEST Hello doorbell

Considering buying this but looking for "best deal"....was going to wait for Lowes NO TAX day but judging from their "Scratch and Save promo" currently running, they excluded NEST products.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2015
1052 posts
600 upvotes
AB
Wait for best buy to have another buy $200 in smart home stuff and get $20 off

They have them nearly once a month, will be a similar cost saving to that Lowe’s sale
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11789 posts
9054 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Saw these babies at Lowes on the weekend... they look nice

I did some digging, indeed Nest Products were on the Exclusion List last time Lowes had a Save The Tax Event (middle of May)
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2014 posts
514 upvotes
Waterloo
I bought mine from Shopper's Drug Mart during their super redemption days a few weeks ago... alternatively, you can buy it during one of their 20x days and earn a whack load of PC points.

Love mine so far.
Congratulations!
Today is YOUR day.
You're off to great places!
You're off and away!
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2002
1541 posts
346 upvotes
Toronto
I bought one when they had the pre-order bonus with the Google Home Mini. Installed it in a few minutes. Works pretty well, video quality is fantastic. The scrubbing function in the app is very responsive - you can easily scroll to a given point in time. My only complaint is that it ometimes it goes offline for no reason - hopefully a firmware patch fixes this.
How I try to save money: Zoomer Wireless $36 4GB LTE / Teksavvy rCable $64 100 / Freephoneline $0 / No TV! / Flipp
How I try to make money: Stack Mastercard / Amex Biz Plat & Cobalt / GCR / Rakuten / Paytm / Plastiq / Paymi
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
8858 posts
4070 upvotes
Markham
cadave wrote: I bought mine from Shopper's Drug Mart during their super redemption days a few weeks ago... alternatively, you can buy it during one of their 20x days and earn a whack load of PC points.

Love mine so far.
Didn't know they sell these at SDM. Guessing it's hit or miss though on availability. Going to scope my local store and wait for similar sale as I have lots of PC Points to use.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Sep 2, 2003
497 posts
192 upvotes
York
gr8dlr wrote: Didn't know they sell these at SDM. Guessing it's hit or miss though on availability. Going to scope my local store and wait for similar sale as I have lots of PC Points to use.
I found one this morning in Hamilton (Mohawk and Upper Wellington). Redeemed 230,000 points which was worth $288 after the 25% bonus.