• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2020 7:36 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Feb 19, 2014
4 posts
Saskatoon

Nest Router 2 Pack

I saw that Google released a nest wifi router 2 pack in the US. Has anyone seen them for sale anywhere in Canada?
4 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
2891 posts
223 upvotes
Burlington
I know Bestbuy carries them, I assume they'd be available at most electronics retailers.

They had 3 packs, 2 pack and individual nodes either main router or add-on node.
[OP]
Feb 19, 2014
4 posts
Saskatoon
DarkMasterMX wrote: I know Bestbuy carries them, I assume they'd be available at most electronics retailers.

They had 3 packs, 2 pack and individual nodes either main router or add-on node.
They have the router and the points from what I have seen. Amazon in the US has a two pack of the routers which can be wired. Apparently Amazon will only sell the routers because they don't contain the Google assistant.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
2891 posts
223 upvotes
Burlington
ChaZz182 wrote: They have the router and the points from what I have seen. Amazon in the US has a two pack of the routers which can be wired. Apparently Amazon will only sell the routers because they don't contain the Google assistant.
Bestbuy has all the options on their website. Sku 13924602 for the 2 pack. Unless you mean two "router" pack not router and node. If so I haven't seen those, but seems like a weird combo?