[OP]
Jan 11, 2019
32 posts
61 upvotes

Free Ice Cream @ Yonge-Dundas Square, Thu Jun 20 11am-1pm

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Nestle
In case this hasn't already been posted...

Nestlé Canada will be distributing an assortment of free frozen treats from brands like Häägen-Dazs, Drumstick, KIT KAT Frozen Desserts Bars and Goodnorth treats on Thursday, June 20 between 11:00 am - 1:00 pm, until supplies last.

68 replies
Aug 21, 2011
749 posts
407 upvotes
Whitby
Now that it's on RFD, it's going to be chaotic. Good that am working from home tomorrow, otherwise I would be tempted to go. 🤣
Koodo Mobile | Stack | Lyft | Instagram
Jul 23, 2007
936 posts
445 upvotes
Vancouver
Lining up every minutes
Apr 18, 2019
124 posts
230 upvotes
Montreal
Is it worth the Montreal Toronto drive?
Jan 17, 2015
213 posts
128 upvotes
Pierrefonds, QC
Nestle: "Alright everyone. It's the end of school year. Bunch of kids and teens ending school. Raptors just won. What better way to celebrate than give away free ice cream!"

*bunch of adults and middle aged RFDers show up*
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
2528 posts
1062 upvotes
Mississauga
going to be cold and rainy tomorrow....yay
Mar 22, 2013
673 posts
888 upvotes
Toronto
This is what I miss working a block away from there. Some of the most memorably giveaways were free beer, and the one time they gave away free coffee machines.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2006
4690 posts
590 upvotes
Markham
Ballmer wrote: In case this hasn't already been posted...

Nestlé Canada will be distributing an assortment of free frozen treats from brands like Häägen-Dazs, Drumstick, KIT KAT Frozen Desserts Bars and Goodnorth treats on Thursday, June 20 between 11:00 am - 1:00 pm, until supplies last.

How long supply can last?
[OP]
Jan 11, 2019
32 posts
61 upvotes
smartie wrote:
Jun 19th, 2019 9:15 pm
How long supply can last?
If the numbers are anything like the Raptors parade, then not very long. Winking Face
Jan 12, 2005
663 posts
142 upvotes
abshahul wrote: Now that it's on RFD, it's going to be chaotic. Good that am working from home tomorrow, otherwise I would be tempted to go. 🤣
Yonge and Dundas is the busiest intersection in Canada. It would be crowded regardless of RFD effect. Won’t deter me lol. Thanks for the post OP
Dec 4, 2017
96 posts
58 upvotes
Yonge Street
Actually hoping for some rain today... to keep the crowds away.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8034 posts
1485 upvotes
Toronto
They've had this freebie ice cream at YD square in previous years. From what I remember, there are usually 6 or 7 carts scattered around the square, and most people are just passing by and only see the cart closest to Yonge Street and make a huge line up there. Don't! Just walk a little bit into the square a bit and you'll find other carts with absolutely no lineup.
Jun 15, 2011
39226 posts
5766 upvotes
King City
Well it is raining today. Tempted to take the subway for this and to come back up. If it was a nice sunny day, I'd walk there haha.
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
28 posts
Raining outside now. If it is a sunny day, I would love to walk 2 blocks there.