Entertainment

Netflix Original Series 'Sense8' resurrected for a two-hour series finale June 8th, 2018

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2018 10:31 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA

Netflix Original Series 'Sense8' resurrected for a two-hour series finale June 8th, 2018

The Watchowskis' Sense8 Trailer Is Intense And Mind-Blowing

One gunshot, one death, one moment out of time that irrevocably links eight minds in disparate parts of the world, putting them in each other’s lives, each other’s secrets, and in terrible danger. Ordinary people suddenly reborn as “Sensates.”

The cast also includes Daryl Hannah, Brian J. Smith, Tuppence Middleton, Aml Ameen, Freema Agyeman, Tena Desae, Doona Bae, Max Riemelt, Alfonso Herrera, Erendira Ibarra, Jamie Clayton, Miguel Silvestre and Terrence Mann.

Everything You Need To Know About Netflix’s New Show “Sense8”
Last edited by tk1000 on May 7th, 2015 1:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
66 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
Meet The Eight Interconnected Stars Of The Wachowskis' New Show Sense8

[IMG]http://cdn3.nflximg.net/images/8783/21238783.jpg[/IMG]

Still wondering about the Wachowskis’ and J. Michael Straczynski’s new TV show Sense8, debuting on Netflix on June 5th? Well, these eight new trailers — each one devoted to one of the Sensates who share their minds with the others — will at least give you a better clue who the main characters are.

Of course, since these videos are just for the Sensates, this means they don’t include one for Naveen Andrews as Jonas, the mysterious man trying to guide them, or Terrence Mann as Mr. Whisper, who seems to have much more sinister intentions. But given that you’ll be meeting Will, Nomi, Wolfgang, Kala, Capheus, Sun, Lito and Riley in these eight trailers, I imagine we can save the rest of the cast for another day.

Videos at i09.com

This project was being developed before Jupiter Ascending and it involves JMS so, this should not suck! :o
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
thelefteyeguy wrote: so 8 neos in one...
No

In Sense8, 8 people suddenly have a psychic connection that allows them to share memories, experiences and skills.

In The Matrix movies , Neo had the he ability to freely manipulate the simulated reality of the Matrix. Neo manifests these abilities as various superhuman powers.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
tk1000 wrote: No

In Sense8, 8 people suddenly have a psychic connection that allows them to share memories, experiences and skills.

In The Matrix movies , Neo had the he ability to freely manipulate the simulated reality of the Matrix. Neo manifests these abilities as various superhuman powers.
After their last couple of movies, I don't have much faith anymore in the Wachowski Siblings
They have turned into a One-Trick Pony with the Matrix....sort of like how M. Night Shyamalan turned out.

Very disappointing.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
[IMG]http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2015-0 ... 731-15.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... h_2013.jpg[/IMG]

Remember when Daryl Hannah used to be HOT? Remember her as the mermaid in SPLASH?

What the heck happened???

It's not age...I think it's too much plastic surgery that she messed up her face...as many celebs do when they start getting older. /SMH

[IMG]http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2014/s ... 00x450.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 09-565.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.virginmedia.com/images/thena ... 90x350.jpg[/IMG]
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
Scorpionsy wrote: After their last couple of movies, I don't have much faith anymore in the Wachowski Siblings.

They have turned into a One-Trick Pony with the Matrix....sort of like how M. Night Shyamalan turned out.

Very disappointing.
This series is a collaboration between Wachowskis and J.M. Straczynski (Babylon 5).
TV may end up being a medium that suits The Wachoskis better.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
Concept Trailer

New Trailer - Reborn

Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
from http://www.hitfix.com/the-fien-print/j- ... for-sense8

J. Michael Straczynski says viewers have evolved to be ready for 'Sense8'

[QUOTE]"You literally drop the audience into the middle of the story and because again we’re staying with subjective point of view, the audience only knows as much as the characters know," Straczynski tells me. "As the characters figure out over the course of the next X number of episodes what’s going on, like a mystery structure, the audience also figures it out. And we knew that that would be really, really difficult to pull off on a regular network."[/QUOTE]
Jul 13, 2009
294 posts
236 upvotes
So where is everybody at and how are they liking it?

Watching Episode 8 right now and I'm liking this. The cinematography and editing is great.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43249 upvotes
ONTARIO
I've watched a few episodes so far. Thought it was weird. Feels really disjointed with the jumping between characters and countries randomly.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2008
2891 posts
259 upvotes
Could be such a great show minus the gay couple.

Edit: couples. Plural. I'm done with this.
The best way to become ordinary is to follow the advice of ordinary people.
Unless you've actually tried something, your comments are virtually meaningless.
Condemnation before investigation is the highest form of ignorance
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
Sibica wrote: Could be such a great show minus the gay couple.

Edit: couples. Plural. I'm done with this.
Why minus the gay couples? :|
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2008
2891 posts
259 upvotes
tk1000 wrote: Why minus the gay couples? :|
Why would I want to watch that fat pig in the opening credits make love to that ice cream cone? Or watch a transvestite have "sex" with an equally unattractive girl? Or watch a guy put his hands down the pants of another man?

Are you kidding me?
The best way to become ordinary is to follow the advice of ordinary people.
Unless you've actually tried something, your comments are virtually meaningless.
Condemnation before investigation is the highest form of ignorance
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19712 posts
13576 upvotes
Ottawa
on episode 6. It is still unfolding slowly, I'm hoping there is a big payoff in later episodes because it's testing my patience a bit. Even by the 6th episode, I'm not caring a lot for the characters' individual stories.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
4128 posts
946 upvotes
Sask.
I have just watched the first one. I'm kind of bothered by the use of the children...
I'll watch more to see how it goes on.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2005
1042 posts
24 upvotes
Outside of Vancouver
I couldnt get into it. watched 4 episodes.. Meh..
Shut your Mouth when you speak to me.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2008
1053 posts
287 upvotes
Ottawa
I've watched 7 episodes and was intrigued at first, but am starting to lose interest. There has been very little movement in terms of plot and the story doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Also, I didn't care for the bizarre orgy type scene in episode 6 - seemed completely pointless.
Mar 24, 2012
134 posts
63 upvotes
New Glasgow
I was all pumped for this after daredevil. It's kind of just throwing in random edgy content.
"HEY LOOK AT US WITH OUR EDGY SEX SCENES".
Not a fan
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
8728 posts
307 upvotes
Toronto
I am enjoying immensely. That orgy scene was quite interesting in how it worked through the mental connection. I actually find the story progressing well considering there are 8 people involved with the main plot and each have there own story/plot too.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)