Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Netparcel] shipping rates (45%-60% OFF)

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2020 12:15 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
7688 posts
42279 upvotes
Ontario

shipping rates (45%-60% OFF)

Retailer:
Netparcel
Paypal partnered with Netparcel.
https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/shipping

No minimum. Ship anytime. Any quantity.
Easy to use with Paypal.
Stackable with their 12 return shipping fees (12 times / Calender year)
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns
Awesome discounts.

The discount is the same as my workplace (ships 8000 UPS parcels per month)

If you have a small business, this will help a lot.

WAY better than Canada Post "prepaid boxes" (they keep increasing the price)

What's really special with our joint platform is the cost of shipping 1lb - 2lb packages to the US!

If your shipment is under $800 in value, you can ship tax, duty and brokerage free into US for less than the cost of domestic shipping.
b1.png
B2.png
B3.png
B4.png
B5.png
B6.png
B7.png
Last edited by Thatdealguy on Dec 3rd, 2019 4:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
Costco West Lists

Costco 【West】 2020 Clearance items .97
If you have time, please do the RFD Survey. It only takes a minute. More sponsors for them. Link
378 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1875 posts
505 upvotes
Shippo was a joke, hoping this is better.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
7688 posts
42279 upvotes
Ontario
cbt123 wrote: Shippo was a joke, hoping this is better.
This is the highest discount that you can get without meeting the minimum shipments per month.
The interface is nice and smooth. Best of all it is linked to Paypal. Everything in one place ( invoices, tracking, shipping #, notes,sales)
Costco West Lists

Costco 【West】 2020 Clearance items .97
If you have time, please do the RFD Survey. It only takes a minute. More sponsors for them. Link
Member
Sep 6, 2009
316 posts
265 upvotes
Can I ship something that's not an imported order? Like a something to a family member for example.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
2508 posts
1727 upvotes
Kitchener
How are the discounts on items over 10 lbs?
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 32GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6gb, 28GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8
Member
Oct 1, 2006
434 posts
78 upvotes
Scarborough, Ontario
Can anyone compare these guys with chitchats? I have been using chitchats for years and been very happy with them.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
7688 posts
42279 upvotes
Ontario
baumann93 wrote: Can anyone compare these guys with chitchats? I have been using chitchats for years and been very happy with them.
I never used Chitchat but this one seems like it is more simple.

DHL/Purolator = free pick up
UPS = $3/pick up request or free dropoffs.

Everything goes to Paypal so paying is simple and easy.
Costco West Lists

Costco 【West】 2020 Clearance items .97
If you have time, please do the RFD Survey. It only takes a minute. More sponsors for them. Link
Member
May 13, 2010
269 posts
88 upvotes
Ottawa
Just shipped an order to Oman. Cost $115 for slo boat (probably take a month) Netship same price but 5 days. I will be using this in the future !
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 30, 2002
528 posts
42 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
Thatdealguy wrote: This is the highest discount that you can get without meeting the minimum shipments per month.
The interface is nice and smooth. Best of all it is linked to Paypal. Everything in one place ( invoices, tracking, shipping #, notes,sales)
I compared it to Eshipper when Paypal first started pushing Netparcel in the spring, and Eshipper was pretty much better.

Chitchats is way way better than either, for items that meet their strict restrictions.
Jr. Member
Oct 25, 2010
171 posts
101 upvotes
Vancouver
baumann93 wrote: Can anyone compare these guys with chitchats? I have been using chitchats for years and been very happy with them.
Fellow Chit Chats user here, they are great! Check this comparison...

Package 16x14x6 inches, 11 lbs, from BC CAN to NY USA

ChitChats via UPS Mail Innovations w tracking&insurance $37.00

PP NetParcel via UPS Standard w/ tracking&insurance $23.14

So NetParcel is cheaper, a few other pros... can pay via PayPal funds, UPS & Purolator locations are closer to me than Chit Chats, PayPal orders integrate automatically. A few potential cons... uses your actual address for the shipping label (Chit Chats uses their local Canadian or NY USA address, gives the appearance to buyers that you are located in the USA), not sure how to handle returns (Chit Chats has a US return address, they will import the package and deliver back to you for a $5 fee + internal shipping across Canada).
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 30, 2002
528 posts
42 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
bbcspaceman wrote: Fellow Chit Chats user here, they are great! Check this comparison...

Package 16x14x6 inches, 11 lbs, from BC CAN to NY USA

ChitChats via UPS Mail Innovations w tracking&insurance $37.00

PP NetParcel via UPS Standard w/ tracking&insurance $23.14

So NetParcel is cheaper, a few other pros... can pay via PayPal funds, UPS & Purolator locations are closer to me than Chit Chats, PayPal orders integrate automatically. A few potential cons... uses your actual address for the shipping label (Chit Chats uses their local Canadian or NY USA address, gives the appearance to buyers that you are located in the USA), not sure how to handle returns (Chit Chats has a US return address, they will import the package and deliver back to you for a $5 fee + internal shipping across Canada).
You convinced me to try again.. The very first thing that happens is:
"""
Please check following errors.

An error occured while importing the Order.
"""

So entering stuff manually..
Shipment 1:
12x9x2 inches at 0.5lbs from Toronto to Boston, quote is $10.88 CAD
Chit Chats is $5.80 CAD

Shipment 2:
8x8x2 inches, 0.25lbs from Toronto to GTA. Shipping to Canada costs more, which is infuriating!
Netparcel is UPS Standard quoted as 2 days at $11.83
Chit Chats is $10.28 (no Asendia International, thought that one might be available/cheaper..)
Canada Post through Paypal is $10.97
eShipper is UPS Standard quoted as 1 day at $13.31

Obviously these two packages are very different from yours..
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2003
2934 posts
446 upvotes
Alberta
teddy boom wrote: I compared it to Eshipper when Paypal first started pushing Netparcel in the spring, and Eshipper was pretty much better.

Chitchats is way way better than either, for items that meet their strict restrictions.
Anyone who says eShipper is better than, well, anything, is insane!

Top